- Sep 3, 2012
- Hyderabad, India
- Profile Flag
- Online Cricket Games Owned
- Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The Odd One Out
2 x Mafia
1 x SK
1 x Cop
1 x Vigilante
1 x Role Blocker
2 x Vanilla Town
Some players may have special abilities in addition to having a PR, could apply to a VT too, Yah!!. More on that later (yes, I know I'm trying to make it sound intriguing)
- Since there are just 2 VTs, if a town player dies its faction will be made known but not the role. For ex: if a cop dies, he will be revealed as "town" but not as "town cop"
- Similarly, upon death, only the alignment will be known, not the role. This will keep everyone guessing as to which roles are still active.
- SK can kill one person every night
- Mafia can kill one person every night
- Vigilante can kill one person on alternative nights, i.e. no consecutive night actions
- Cop can investigate one person every night
- Role blocker can block one person every night. Can block even town actions. So choose your targets wisely
- Most importanly: Roles are 100% randomized. So best not to form opinions based on a player's experience.
- Vote/lynch in bold
- Don't quote any communication you have received via PM.
- If anything in your PM overrides these rules then your pm is to be followed.
- No communication about the game outside of this thread unless your PM says so.
- Don't post in white text.
- Once you're dead, you can't win.
- No posts after the hammer post/vote. Yes @Till Valhalla , I'm looking at you
- You can claim whatever the hell you wish to and at anytime you like.
- Thread will be closed at night to prevent discussion at night
- You may not edit or delete any posts
- You are free to thank posts though. Infact, if used rightly it can be used to your advantage
- To make the game progress at a faster pace and not drag on, day and night phases to be of fixed 24 hours duration and not a second more. Exceptions can be made though but at my discretion
- Have fun and play to win
Huge disclaimer :
This is not a standard setup. I will be adding my own modifications, so a balanced gameplay is not guaranteed. Join at your own peril. You've been warned!