The Perfect Patch !!!!!

nails

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i seem to have some problems with some addons and not others . ,some kits work , some do not , same with pitches etc.
has anybody patched their pc .gob file with everything working fine on it....kits,grass,fields,field placements,stadia etc?
if u have a perfect pc gob all patched and working would u please upload it here to the downloads section. this would save a lot of people a lot of time downloading each individual item ,then checking if it works etc.
we have all bought the game and love it and want the best we can get out of it.
imagine just downloading 1 perfect gob file , inserting it into your cricket 2005 file and ....hey presto !! we all have our game up to date , tested and no problems of any sort
.surely someone can just upload it onto this sight and make 100's of people very very happy.what do u think?
i think its a great idea.this is not laziness as i have individually downloaded all the seperate parts , but some of my kits clash etc and i dont know why
. someone who has everything loaded onto their gob file PLEASE just upload it here for all of us to get it
.i think this is fantastic idea and will not take long or be any problem, many many people must have a working patched pc gob file they could upload here and make many many people very happy.....thx

Last edited:

Mahesh Babu

School Cricketer
jeeez Use paras man

sorry if u dont understand what i am saying

Last edited:

nails

Club Cricketer
we can all still then change which patch we use for batting etc,,,like tutsies or extremes or eddies.
that would still remain a personal choice , but all of the kits , stadiums and fields etc would be correct ALL OF THE TIME !!
come on people someone post a perfectly working patched gob file here, it would also help people who are not too good with pcs or maybe have older pcs etc
u must admit this is a very good idea.........i will await with anticipation for the 1st person to do it

many many thx from all the future people who will benefit from such a file...thankyoua and goodbye

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
posting a .gob could encourage piracy, as pirated CDs are often missing that file...

Users who are viewing this thread