AWARDS The PlanetCricket Annual Awards 2022: Voting is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No, no, we all know I don't accept nominations for anything anymore.

I will try to nominate the people I think are great at the different categories soon.
This guy cracks me up! Guess no one was great.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Open challenge to the other nominees in ‘most improved’ category for a live debate on why they deserve it more than the Left Hand of the Prince of Darkness.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Open challenge to the other nominees in ‘most improved’ category for a live debate on why they deserve it more than the Left Hand of the Prince of Darkness.

Princes hardly win anything- case in point, the 'Prince that was Promised' from "Game of Thrones':p

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Get your pockets ready!

As a token of appreciation for your time, all voters* will each receive 1M vCash into your account.

* Except that 1 guy. You know who you're :p

Manish.

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
1675348423137.png

Don't miss your chance to have a say in this year's Annual Awards and get your 1 million vCash! So far, 42 members have cast their votes, but there's still time for you to make your voice heard (to make sure @wasteyouryouth doesn't bag more awards). The nominees in each category represent the best of the best in their respective areas of contribution, and your vote will help determine who takes home the coveted awards. With most categories experiencing tight competition, your vote will make all the difference! Whether you're a fan of or simply want to show your support for the community, your vote counts! To cast your vote, simply click on the above link and visit the voting section. You can vote for your favourite nominee in each category.

Don't wait – cast your vote now! The voting deadline is the 10th of Feb, 2023, so make sure you make your vote before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread