The PlanetCricket Battrick Sledging Thread

Briggsey

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
pcbattrick1cy.jpg

Following on from the success of Pak_cricketers Battrick tournament which is still on going and due to end very shortly, I have decided to set up a league format for all members who would be interested. Depending on interest there will be 2 leagues, League 1 and League 2, I will try to make both leagues equal so a fair mix of good and not so good teams in each one. If there isnt as much interest then it will be just one big league (if you like that idea more let me know), ill set the marker at that as 20 teams.

Each team will play all the other teams twice, once at home and once away and the champion will be crowned once all games have been completed. Obviously I may require some help with this due to my other commitments so those of you who are experienced with Battrick (in particular Zorax who seems to have a good knowledge of it) you may feel free to offer some help at some stages.

Those of you who are interested, post your details in this format:

Battrick Username:
Battrick Team Name:

Last edited by a moderator:

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Battrick Username: Adi
Battrick Team Name: Cricket Geniuses
I'd like to join please.

I'd like to make a suggestion. As there are 14/ 15 weeks in a season.
You could have 7 teams in each league, and make the maximum number of people who can join to 28. Each team in the league will play 6 other teams twice, 1 home and 1 away. Therefore there will be 12 weeks. The 4 winners of the leagues can play a semifinal and then a final to decide the overall winner. This way the whole league could finish in 14 weeks (one season). What do you think?

Last edited:

FreddieFan

International Coach
Battrick Username: FreddieFan
Battrick Team Name: Old Wulfs (Sounds wierd, I know. Its the name of my club)

I got hammered in the last one, but hey. As long as I'm not in Zorax' league (if he enters)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Battrick Username: Zorax Doom
Battrick Team Name: TT Lions

I'm here :D Why wouldn't I enter? The fact that Freddie is scared makes it better :D
EDIT: Sig Updated :)

Last edited:

Bilal91

International Coach
Battrick Username: Bilal
Battrick Team Name: Srilanka R us

Can't wait for it...

ashu2411

International Coach
ZoraxDoom said:
So we will start it once everyone is out of the cup.
I hope anyone of us surely wins the cup.

I will join again
Name - ashu2411
Team name - ashutosh0

Davew78

School Cricketer
Username: Paddles
Team name: Calypso Kings

Count me in as well

Briggsey

International Coach
Adarsh said:
I'd like to make a suggestion. As there are 14/ 15 weeks in a season. You could have 7 teams in each league, and make the maximum number of people who can join to 28. Each team in the league will play 6 other teams twice, 1 home and 1 away. Therefore there will be 12 weeks. The 4 winners of the leagues can play a semifinal and then a final to decide the overall winner. This way the whole league could finish in 14 weeks (one season). What do you think?
Thats a good idea mate, but ill see if i get 28 teams first, if its 20 teams or less then it will be one big league I think at this stage, ill decided later on, but your idea is good and one which I had in mind.

Thanks to all who have signed up, you are all in the league.

hassan17

Club Cricketer
uSER NAME: hassan17
team name: The Game
........i will win this just as i will win the the other one

Users who are viewing this thread