Votes: 3 15.0%
  • BLC 2007

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
(Note for Mod/Admin): I couldn't find a place for this, incase it fit in another Please move it.

I am going to carry you guys From Cricket 97 to Cricket 2007.
Note: this is my Experiacane with the Cricket Games made by EA Sports and Codemaster (BLC)

10 Years Of Cricketing Game.

Cricket 97.
Amounts the best Ever Cricket Game I have ever played.
Had every thing Fun, nice game play, but the ofcourse in those time the Graphic was good, but compare to today, it's crappy.

But I like the fun of the game.

Cricket 99/Cricket 2000
Both nearly are the same.
according to what I think from 97- 99, they have improve the Graphics. and Yes it's worth it. I find the game play is great, you just can't hit all the balls for 4 or 6sixs. plus you can move around at the crease.
I like the bat face arrow, where you can make your bat face, as you hit the ball.

BLC 99.
One of the greatest Cricket Game ever made, up today.
fun, Gameplay was good, and nice Statics.
Both Cricket 99 and BLC 99 is a must get I think, both provide good quality of Gameplay, the Grpahic today may be crappy, but it's worth the play.

Cricket 2002.
I am surprise here, I find Cricket 2002 even more better. The Game Play feels like Fun and May start playing it over again. I wonder where EA Sports went wrong.
After making good fun game like cricket 97, 2000 and now 2002.

What happen?

BLC 05.
Codemaster had did hard work here can created a Blockbuster Game.
I Like this game also. It's funs you have alot of things to do, like Classic matches, etc.

Cricket 2004
Can't find my Cricket 2004 CD, may have broken it, can't remember.

Cricket 2005.

My Cd Broke :crying , i lead some one it can it came back into dust :crying

Cricket 2007

I think it's the best Cricket made that year, but not the best Cricket, I think it's a Poor performance from EA other Cricket game, playing the shots don't look great, yes the Graphic is Top, but Fail.

BLC 2007.
One of the biggest Disappointing Cricket of all time.
They focas more on the Graphic and for got Game play and a proper touring series, Poor Test series, etc.

After going back to all the Cricket I have and can think about.
Both EA Sport and Codemaster should try to recreate the 90's or early 00's Game Play.
With a Gameplay, and Option (touring series ) like the early 00's and the the Graphic of the 07.
It would be the perfect Cricket game.

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'd give you my 05, but I think postage could be a bit high...

yeah and Post 2004 when you are at it :D . than I will have the whole Collection of Crickets
by the way can you move this Thread to where it belongs.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Nice write up there Randy, I would go with Cricket 2004. I never had the game but I always used to play in my friend's house and it was so fun. I am planning to uninstall my Cricket 07 soon and download 2004.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
You forgot Supercricket for SNES. That was brilliant.

I stil have 04. Was great to play with the patches. AI patches, rosters, etc. And Sam's exe.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
C97 Is always a classic. I still have the CD and play it almost at free times.

C2K4 is the best of them all. It had great graphics, gameplay, it's an overall entertainer.

Brian Lara 1996, Shane Warne Cricket 1996, all are great as well, the much older allan border cricket is one of my childhood most played game for a week.

There are lots of cricket games, although there are only few games mentioned which are quite popular. Loads of them are there which are really nice.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Lol 2 votes for C07 already, wonder what magic this game has done on everyone :rolleyes:

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
04 is by far the best cricket game ever made. Ok the graphics aren't great, but the gameplay and AI is brilliant. Once the bugs are fixed by the patches on here it is as realistic as a real game of cricket. EA should have stuck with 04 for the future models and just fix the bugs and change the graphics.

Highlander999

ICC President
I never played 04, might buy it and just test it out one day. But for me 05 totally kicked 07 in the balls. I prefer the graphics on 05 and the patches availale for it are of a much higher quality then for 07.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Has anyone played BLIC 2002? I had the game and it was really fun playing. It's much much better than BLIC 2005 and obviously BLIC 2007.

adyhorn

Club Cricketer
I go for BLC 2005. I have only got Cricket 07, BLC 07 and BLC 05. It was good fun to play it with my uncle. The 07 games are too easy, especially BLC 07.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Though i voted for 04, honourable mention goes to Cricket 2000. All it needed was some patching. I even put in some effort and started a thread, but it died away and I lost the game.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Cricket 2004 was the best cricket game ever made
it had all he Stadiums in the world, Gameplay was amazing, graphic was good and it never gets old:)

Yogy

Club Cricketer
I love Cricket 97. But I dont have the CD. Downloaded versions from Net do not work.

Lucky

International Cricketer
BLC 99 was definitely the best cricket game. The gameplay was just awesome. The graphics/ commentary etc was below par but the gameplay made up for it in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread