This is for all the programmers for FIFA Series.

tutsipoppy2

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi...again i wanna say that "FIFA WORLD CUP 2002" is amazing and just out of this world.

i have both the games FIFA 2002 and WORLD CUP 2002.

but the main problem is that WORLD CUP 2002 has only 1 tournament "World Cup" and that too is just 8 or 9 matches long i think. so the games's life is very short. but the game itsself is just awsom. i love it a lot. all the new playing styles,tackles,heading techniques and graphics i mean everything.

FIFA 2002 has good graphics but not as good as WC. it has old playing style and other techniques. but the main thing in FIFA 2002 is that it offers many many teams and many tournaments and seasons which makes the life of the game very long.

so all in all i play WC 2002 for its graphics,cinematics,play styles,new shooting styles,new playing techinues, start ability thing, and all related thing. And FIFA 2002 for its tournaments and seasons.

so i was wondering if we could mix both the titles. IT IS VERY MUCH POSSIBLE BECAUSE WC IS BASED ON FIFA 2002. IT HAS THE SAME GRAPHIC ENGINE. WC IS BASICALLY AN ADD-ON or UPDATE OF FIFA 2002.

Either we can IMPORT all the tournaments from FIFA 2002 to WC 2002.

OR

we can IMPORT all the new and latest techniques, new shooting styles, heading,star ability and everything of this kind into FIFA 2002.

so plz all u programmers out there plz help me coz it will be great if we could do that.

**Many people have been able to import stadiums from WC 2002 to FIFA 2002.

so why can we import other things.

i personally have tried it and was able to import the main menu screen, buttions, team flags and other things.

so it is very much possible to import other things.

plz i need ur support guys coz i'm not a programmer.

i hope to get some really good responce so that we can mix both the titles.

thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread