Tiger woods admits to affair with 120 women

Highlander999

ICC President
He has been such a douche he doesn't deserve Elin Nordegren. Why would you cheat on her anyway and with a new born baby? Such a scummy thing to do.

P

pcfan123

So what, If I was that rich and famous I would have 300 affairs and so would 99% of men.

Not news, thanks for trying

Highlander999

ICC President
So what, If I was that rich and famous I would have 300 affairs and so would 99% of men.

Not news, thanks for trying

Not really, if you were actually a decent enough guy, you generally marry someone cause you love them and you wouldn't put them through all the hell Woods has put her through

P

pcfan123

Id like to think so as well, but when you can get just about any woman in the world Id imagine the temptation is too much.

Highlander999

ICC President
Not really... Only if you're a bit of a weak minded scummy cheat. All this sex addiction crap, as well. Total bollocks, just an excuse people are now using to cheat

P

pcfan123

i agree with sex addiction being bullshit, but you or I will never know the answer to whether or not we would fall into the same trap as Tiger.

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
120 is a huge number, i must admit although this is his personal life, this shouldn't affect his career and the media has no right to this

P

pcfan123

120 is a huge number, i must admit although this is his personal life, this shouldn't affect his career and the media has no right to this

So true yet so far from what will actually happen. We should ideally only talk and criticize his golf but we all know that won't happen. He just missed the cut for Quail Hollow, only the 6th time in his entire career he has missed a cut. That is huge news about his sporting career but not one person has mentioned it on this forum, and all the Tiger threads are about this sensationalist nonsense.

I used to think only women liked to gossip about this sort of rubbish but seeing this thread and all the others about this and Shoaibs marriage, its obviously not limited to the fairer sex.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
The talk shows are going to be all over this. They were talking about how 12 was already a huge number, well that is now multiplied by 10.

P

pcfan123

Now I'd say that he's a legend and whatever, but it's so harsh on Elin. And she's sticking with him too.

This is exactly what I am talking about, talking about celebrities as if they are your personal friends. Getting involved in other peoples lives and making judgment calls without even knowing them.

Users who are viewing this thread