tired of dropped catches!!

maxwasim

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i hv bowled 34 overs in atest match and already 9-10 catches have been dropped of my bowling
any solutions??

you have to press "2" at the correct time to catch the ball

nope its manual and It was a good Idea too, It makes you more aware of the game, and If you drop it its your own fault! :p

yea that pisses me off when they drop stuff! ARGH! get out of the slips if you cant hold it guys

sami007 said:
yea that pisses me off when they drop stuff! ARGH! get out of the slips if you cant hold it guys
Well you wouldnt want every slip catch to be held would you, that wouldn't be very realistic would it?

Slip, Wicket Keeper and Bowler catches are automatic but they can be dropped. It would be really cool if it came into one of those catches it went really slow-motion and blurred and then it became a manual catch! That would be awesome

lolol nice hondeyho.

Close catches cant really be manual, but there dropped 8 times out of ten.. which in unrealistic, unless pietersen is at slip.

The commentry just says he dropped it but it has rolled along the ground. I know the AI bowler has dropped a few caught and bowled before. In my game Pietersen has caught at slip!

I've made sure he wont be catching anymore ;). I set his fielding stats really low, then stuck him down at third man, I never get anything in that area ;).

I always get catches at third man! That's where I put my career player.

Users who are viewing this thread