too many misfields!

sudeep_p

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i'm a big fan of cricket. its about time guys at ea made the cricket game series atleast nearly comparable to the standards of other games like fifa,nhl,nba,etc.
the thing i find really annoying in cricket 2005 is that there are ridiculously high number of misfields in any team i play regardless of its rating or the position of the player.this is particularly annoying because the computer controlled team scores at an incredible rate, its difficult to take wickets even if i consistently try to ball at line and lengths that are like perfect in real cricket.

welll, for fielding, u might be playing game with manual fielding, or if u are playing with
some patches with bugs, can u please explain where and what kind of miss fields are there?
And about wicket, well buddy its very diffcult to take wickets, its good but at sametime it does'nt look realist when comp. plays some gud shots in very good deliveries by us, but if u practice and fool the comp, u can take wickets easily,
1st tip, half-volly outside the offstump, cpu sometimes throws its wicket bye trying to hit in the air, and get caught in extra/short cover.
try some more and u can be successful.

try the latest patches eg Tulsi 's patch to get reduced misfields
or just simply get ur GRAPHICS CARD UPGRADED
this game 's smoothness is dependent a lot on the graphics card u have

thanks man
i downloaded the tutsi patch v4 and the misfield problem seems to have reduced to a very good extent. the batting has also become exciting. the bowling still is a problem. i've a geforce4 mx 128 mb card and i think thats good enough for this game

Users who are viewing this thread