Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
1.Will Ferrell
2.Jonah Hill
3.Steve Carroll
4.Keanu Reeves
5.Tom Cruise

I used to really like Will Ferrell, until he started appearing in every comedy known to man. Same could be said with Jonah Hill and Steve Carroll. I really liked Hill in Superbad but since then he's been pretty meh, and Carroll was really funny in 40 Year Old Virgin but he suck's in The Office.

As for Reeves and Cruise, well they've always been bad for me.

for me :

1) Will Ferrel

2) Keanu Reeves

3) Nicholas Cage

4) Brandon Fraiser

5) Seth Rogan

I don't notice the bad actors as much as I do the bad actresses

Tom Cruise
Keanu Reeves
Ben Affleck
Will Ferrel
Leonardo DiCaprio

1. Matt Damon
2. Matt Damon
3. Matt Damon
4. Matt Damon
5. Ben Affleck

1) Nicholas Cage - same movie, same plot, same acting, same expression.

Seth Rogen
Will Ferrell
Keanu Reeves
Clive Owen

Last edited:
40 Year Old Virgin but he suck's in The Office.

Seriously. Get out now. Steve Carell is brilliant in The Office. They couldn't have picked anyone better to play Michael Scott. Just brings his own feel to the 'Brent' character and I think he portrays the character perfectly, love Carell.

Meh, I'm not a fan of the Office. Watched it three or four times and I just didn't laugh. His character seem's angry/serious to which doesn't suit him.

I didn't like him in Get Smart either.

You've not watched enough of The Office. His character is far from angry/serious. He's only like that in very few episodes, the majority of time he's far too relaxed to be a boss. So many LOL moments in the first 3 seasons of The American Office, can't wait for Season 4 to be released here.

What about in Anchorman? He's quality in that.

Yeah he wasn't bad in Anchorman. Although neither was Will Ferrell and I hate the guy. Nothing will top The 40 Year Old Virgin, that was probably Seth Rogan's best movie role too, after Pineapple Express that is.

Stuart Broad.

He just doesn't look convincing when he's trying to play the role of an all-rounder.

He's doing a half-decent job at pretending to be a man though :spy

I actually like Broad but someone was bound to say it

Will Ferrell
Brad Pitt
Steve Carrell
Keanu Reeves
Tom Cruise
Nicholas Cage
Gerard Butler

I had to do more, there are so many.

Tom Cruise
Not a fan of any of his films. Mission impossible is the only one I might not turn off.

plus he is short and mental.

Users who are viewing this thread