Top Five overrated Actors

1. Matt Damon
2. Matt Damon
3. Matt Damon
4. Matt Damon
5. Ben Affleck

This has probably already been pointed out, as I haven't read the rest of the thread, but lol @ your avatar and the direction pointing, facial expression, etc. :laugh

This has probably already been pointed out, as I haven't read the rest of the thread, but lol @ your avatar and the direction pointing, facial expression, etc. :laugh
I've had that avatar on and off for a couple of years now (I think) and it's the first time someone has actually got the point of it ;)

Carrey is a much under rated actor - look at him in The Truman Show, if you want to see past his slapstick image. He is, of course, a comedy genius! I love that news scene from Bruce Almighty! Genius (as you said)!

I think 'Me, Myself and Irene' is his best movie. The last scene where his two personality's fight each other is just hilarious. Also the scene when their in the restaurant.

*To a little kid with glasses drinking a milkshake*

"What you staring at, fliper?"

And when he meets Whitey, the Albino :p Great movie

Last edited:
I think 'Me, Myself and Irene' is his best movie. The last scence where his two personality's fight each other is just hilarious. Also the scene when their in the restaurant.

And when he meets Whitey, the Albino :p Great movie

In fact, in most of his movies when he isn't putting on the slapstick moments, he has some very touching moments.

Users who are viewing this thread