Tournment Ends

Congratulations to Team India...

Really feel proud of you...

If SA beat England then are they back to number 1?

SA are only 2 points (122) behind India (124). I don't know how many points you get for a Test win, but I'm guessing SA will surpass India with a victory over England in the first Test.

Good to see we were able to wrap up the match quickly in the first session, thanks to some good bowling by Zaheer who picked up his 8th five wicket haul in hic career. The wicket of Sangakarra just about secured the win and after that it was just a matter of time.

It's good to have the number 1 test ranking but from here India will have to keep playing consistent cricket and strive to maintain the number one ranking. Nevertheless this victory is a very proud moment for Indian cricket. :clap

I really enjoyed Sachin's post-match interview. He's a class act all the way.

Yeah, he's a true gentlemen of the game. He gave alot of credit to Gary Kirsten which is without a doubt what he deserves.

What a Flat pitch it was! ? :doh just for the batting side :sarcasm

The commentary men every 2nd line praised the pitch for being such a wonder.

Champions :cool:

Congrats India for becoming the new No.1 Test team.
I think this is the most balanced and best Indian team.

Congratulations to Team India for such an Excellent win over Sri Lanka and if we work harder we can be no.1 in all the forms of the game.

congratulations_3.png

Next up are the T20 matches.

Sachin said he is still enjoying the game. He can play for another 3 years, he is still hungry. I love that, and I love Sachin. The best cricketer I've ever seen. :) :clap

Sachin said he is still enjoying the game. He can play for another 3 years, he is still hungry. I love that, and I love Sachin. The best cricketer I've ever seen. :) :clap

He will hopefully play for next 2 years in ODI's till 2011 WC, then he might retire from ODI and play only in Tests..

Users who are viewing this thread