Tournment Ends

Gautam Gambhir has turned his back on India.
May be his dad should have altered the wedding date.
I hate you Gautam Gambhir.
You are a damn traitor.

Dude its not a big deal
its his sisters wedding not his friends or someone else's wedding

Very well done by the Indian team! 100th test win, after all the controversy on the pitch. Sreesanth makes a stunning comeback and shuts the mouth of his detractors. Harbhajan and Ojha have both been very good in this test (Bhajji got 5 wickets and Ojha got 4 wickets in the match). Zaheer was not needed because the rest were so good but Zak was decent enough and he is not one to be left out and will comeback soon. Dravid, Sehwag and Gambhir deserve big praise for their batting which won India this test.

Man of the match? SREESANTH not just for that 5 wicket haul, but also because it was his comeback after 19 months. He started off the SL downfall.

I still don't know if Sreesanth (Appam Ch*&%ya) will be welcome in the Indian cricket team.
Sachin Tendulkar apparently told Sreesanth ?Don?t ever get this close to me ever!? in a domestic match.
While Sreesanth has made a stunning cricketing comeback he still needs a comeback in the Indian dressing room.

Agreed, its just 1 measely Test. Family > anything else in life. Also, big picture, he is just a cricketer, its not as if he is taking time off from fighting in a war or breakthrough cancer research.

Agreed, its just 1 measely Test. Family > anything else in life. Also, big picture, he is just a cricketer, its not as if he is taking time off from fighting in a war or breakthrough cancer research.

Yeah, well said....:clap

saisrini80 added 1 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

I still don't know if Sreesanth (Appam Ch*&%ya) will be welcome in the Indian cricket team.
Sachin Tendulkar apparently told Sreesanth ?Don?t ever get this close to me ever!? in a domestic match.
While Sreesanth has made a stunning cricketing comeback he still needs a comeback in the Indian dressing room.

I dont believe Sachin would tell that kind of a thing to a player who has played with him in the same team before. He might have said that before Sreesanth ever played for India (even then, I dont believe Sachin is the sort of guy to say such things).

Whats that censored word? If the guy does well, whats wrong? Why abuse him even then?

Tests in Mumbai are awesome. The only ground in India where a result is definite. Should be good. Murali to take plenty. Sri Lanka with the in form spinners.

It's at the Wankhede right?

Gazza_11 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Damn, it's at Brabourne Stadium. Scratch my last post D:

I would love to see how everyone reacts to this decision of Gambhir if Murali Vijay doesn't do well and India lose the next match. :sarcasm

Tests in Mumbai are awesome. The only ground in India where a result is definite. Should be good. Murali to take plenty. Sri Lanka with the in form spinners.

It's at the Wankhede right?

Gazza_11 added 1 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Damn, it's at Brabourne Stadium. Scratch my last post D:

Brabourne is a beautiful venue. One of our oldest venues and has a distinct Victorian feel to it. Dare I say, it reminds me of Lords.

aditya123 added 2 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

There will always be help for the seamers in Mumbai at the start of the day and towards the end with both the Brabourne and Wankhede being located so close to the sea.

800px-Brabourne.jpg

It sure reminds me of Lords, minus the pavillion, the slope and the ugly media center. Can`t wait for test cricket to be back to the Grand old lady of Mumbai. Looks so much more royal than the Wankhede (which looked pretty ugly tbh). Hopefully the new Wankhede stadium being redone for the World Cup will be worthy of the city of Bombay.

Last edited:
The CCI looks majestic as ever. I have always been a firm believer that Test matches should be held here only.

Users who are viewing this thread