Tournment Ends

Dravid gone, his inngs was over-shawoded by Sehwag's inngs, but Dravid was consistent throught the series....Sachin is looking good here (out of his 26, 20 runs in 4's), he is hitting boundaries....

The previous ball, Sivaramakrishnan praised Dravid for his patience. Next ball, Dravid embarassed Siva with that needless stroke (it was so unlike Dravid).

India reaches 500, the lead now 100+, offcourse run rate will come down now, but India would like to get at least 250-300 run lead...lets see...

Like I said earlier today, didn't expect Sehwag to get the triple ton, much less the record. Oh well, I have faith he will have another opportunity in his lifetime. Maybe on the next tour, to Bangladesh! :D

I read through this thread before the days play and quite a few picked the outcome of Sehwag. He will be disappointed a bit as he had a chance to break 400, you won't get a better opportunity to make the 400 and still have a chance to win the match. Also missed the chance to become the only batsmen to have 3 triple 100s.

Sachin is batting well. Wish he continues like this, and after sometime both these guys bat even faster than what they are doing now. Murali and Herath are bowling those trouble balls occasionally today (better than yesterday for sure). Laxman now has to move on.

Edit: Oh! Sachin was a GONER there! The ball pitched in line and was hitting middle of leg stump. Only thing was, in real time it looked as if it was going down leg side

Last edited:
He could have scored a triple :(

anyways well played, but missing it by mere 7 runs hurts.

It's Sachin's time in his hometown :cool:

Sehwag will get more opportunities to get to that milestone. He is a big scorer and all he needs is one day of sublime batting.

Must concede, though, that my interest waned after Sehwag was dismissed. The low quality video feed didn't help, either!

Being so used to the Sehwag way of batting, it feels so boring now to watch Sachin and Laxman score at just over 3 runs per over.

I hope we get bowled out with a lead of around 300 today so that we`ll get to use the new ball in the first session tomorrow. Otherwise, I just fear that we may drag this innings too long.

Users who are viewing this thread