Trainer for ICC 2008

William1692

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi guys, is it possible to make coaching go above ?50,000. So we can have more coaching sessions. can we make a patch or something. Help appreciated

I do have a trainer that can increase budget money and allow unlimited training and physio but it was released by a 'scene' group. This is a group that cracks stuff so I don't know whether I should put the link up or not.

Could you download the file from the site, then upload it to this thread?

I've also found a ICC3 trainer as well that can make you have unlimited training and physio, though I don't know whether it works as I haven't tried it. The ICC08 one works though.

Attachments

• ICC2008Trainer.rar
    283.2 KB · Views: 1,030
  • ICC3Trainer.rar
    199.8 KB · Views: 173
Erm, the ICC08 one only works on finance, can't seem to get the coach and physio working. I press F6, and nothing.

Gas, load up your game, and go to the training screen, press F6. It should freeze the training/physio counter so you can have unlimited :)

I've also found a ICC3 trainer as well that can make you have unlimited training and physio, though I don't know whether it works as I haven't tried it. The ICC08 one works though.

btw ICC3 trainer is getting flagged with this virus Virtool.8953

Attachments

• icc3.jpg
    icc3.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 589
Last edited:
Gas, load up your game, and go to the training screen, press F6. It should freeze the training/physio counter so you can have unlimited :)

Ah thanks, that could be it, ill re try.

And yes, it also got flagged as a virus on my computer too, i also noticed my net slowed down to a crawl after using it, so i am sceptical. However, it could just be my isp running slow, although it is unusual.

My virus detectors didn't pick it up, I use AVG7.5 and McAfee.

It shouldn't slow your internet down....did you still try it after it had been flagged? Did it work for what it was meant to? otherwise can the link be taken down please, I don't know whether I can remove it.

Hey people, you can try downloading any trainer for an game from the internet and every trainer will be picked up by your anti-virus program. A trainer changes the game memory so the antivirus thinks it is a virus. Just add it to your trusted files and you should be fine.

Some Game Trainers are sometimes reported to be a Virus or Trojan, in most cases a keylogger called HotKeysHook but in ALL cases this is a false alarm as NONE of the Game Trainers posted on good trainer sites contain malicious code.

Yeah it worked fine, panic over. Think my net was just running slow. :cheers

I cant go online now because of this patch download - it says it isnt valid. How can i remove this - the patch?

Last edited:
it doesn't work..i start up the file and the saved game..then i go to 'coach & Physio', i press F6...and nothing happens.

Users who are viewing this thread