Tutorial for those who would like to make Kit - kits which have sleeve

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This maybe borring or Intresting for some of u but its worth the money for who want a bit more Explanation on Kits who have diff and even colors in their Sleeves

As u can see the screen below i have made two kits ENG and Win and those both have been send to STE and he will upload it in a day

untitled.jpg
................this pick is cool one coz i have merged to pics but the diff is barely visible

To make Bowlers, Keepers and fielders kit u have to fill colors all the shoulder parts but u would see Many Parts unfilled ,its coz (ike everybody know) hey use other parts of the pants. the screen below will give u an Idea, this makes the leg part look bad as u see in the screen, but for the keepers the Pad will cover it up

handsof_fielders1.jpg

When it come to batsmen the line which is used in the Sleeves r from the side of the pants again see the screen below to get an idea,
Batsmen have different vertices than bowlers

batsmen.jpg

if the Pics don't have any link copy paste the url to the browser and view the screens

this is just an introduction so plz if an one have dought contact me at [email protected]

:D

Edited By siskue on Nov. 26 2001 at 17:37

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Sisku, good work, would the same apply to test whites?, when I model test whites for fielders using the austrawh tim. in the whites/fielders folder, there is a problem with the fielders sleeve, a white flash appears, disrupting the sponsor logo on the sleeve, this problem occurred in the whites I sent to you last week, if you notice, there is no problem with the batsmen or keeper, can this problem be solved?
regards,Paul

iaq

Club Cricketer
i really like the logo on sleeve !!! good tutorial siskue... i m unable to put standard bank logo for southafrica team... n i don't know whats going wrong... can u explain it in more detail
about shoulder logos

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
Thankz Everybody
this won't work for Whites Coz they r totaly diff. for ODI kits, As u said i will try to find the thing u said about the whites problem u gave me

Iaq as u asked the logos in the sleeves r not from other parts for the batsmen as u can see it the Screen below

batsmen_logo1.jpg

For bowlers the things r diff they directly use the part from the leg ,,,,,,,,,, see the pic below

fielders_logo.jpg

So if this not enugh i will Explain a bit more in the next post

IF u can't see the screen Got ot www.f1madness.com/Imgages and click on each pics
Thankz everybody ;)

Edited By siskue on Nov. 26 2001 at 17:33

iaq

Club Cricketer
thanks siskue for that excellent info... now i understood very well how to put logo on the sleeves... thanks alot
n ur kits are excellent.. both win n eng... i wish if u make a kit for srilanka... the kit which is used in sharjah cup..
anyhow good work n good info
regards

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
thankz iaq
its my pleasure to help all blc fans to make more authentic Kit.........
and can u get a PIc of Srilanka's Shrjah Kit so i could make one for u
i searched in Cricinfo.com but couldn't find anything
so can u help with that s i could make one :D

fitzthetank

Club Cricketer
Nice one. I knew it was somewhere on the leg, but couldn't find it myself. Well done. Your kits are very good. Better than mine. Any chance of any more?

Edited By fitz5487 on Nov. 26 2001 at 21:52

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
thanz once more for the PIcs from iaq and paul,
and fitz 5487 i am now doing Zimbabwe and after that Srilanka's after the request from Iaq
................so i heared u once saying that u can put diff no. on te fielders and batsmen and can u help with my kit
then they wil look cool
;)

Edited By siskue on Nov. 27 2001 at 15:23

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Siskue, I am going to attempt to model a South African test kit for the forthcoming test series against Aus, have you attenmpted this kit?, The curent Sa kit, I assume it will be the same for the Aus series, could be difficult due to the badges, 4 different badges/logos, have you had any luck with the problems for test badges on fielders arms?, this would be of great help for this kit.Also, have you modelled any test helmets?, I installed your England helmet for a one day match, I then used the same England helmet for a test match, installed to the helmets folder, there was a problem of the badge appearing on the top of the helmet, this did not happen in the one day match, I can only assume that the vertex groups are different for test and one day helmets?, this is very frustrating as I think it means we must model entirely different helmets.
regards,Paul

SCHUMY

Club Cricketer
hi paul,
th etest helets r different, as u can see in the test helmets just cut and paste the vodafone logo on top of and Test helmet and paint the other parts as similar to the old one..............and i haven't tried SA kits coz i m working on Srilankan Kit and i will try it for sure..... ;)
and the bowlers Whites kits.....its something else than the kit, i mean some other files r doing it so and i will find it too

Users who are viewing this thread