Tutsi's A.i Patch Version : 3.0 Complete Edition

T

tutsipoppy

hi.....this is the latest version of my a.i/gameplay patches,

Install it into the 'data' directory of your cricket 2004 installation.

e.g- x:\.........\cricket 2004\data\

*plz use an original .GOB file to install this patch on, otherwise it will not work.

Features :

1. Some new and old batting values have been tweaked so as to make batting more realistic both by human and cpu. now you need to skills to time and place the balls into the gaps.

2. Some new bowling values which were discovered after the release of version 2.0 have been tweaked to enable more spin, swing and most important seam movement on their respective pitches.

3. Now u'll enjoy ur bowling. Seam at the top, green wicket, full pace, just short of a length, and WOHAA, see the ball move after hitting the deck. Obously not all balls will move, and also their movement is affected by day/night factor and also weather conditions.

3. Bounce of all the wickets have been tweaked. While on hard pitch the ball will race over ur head on the other hand on wet and damp pitches there will be uneven bounce at times.

4. Also the outfield speed have been tweaked. Speed of outfield have been reduced for damp/wet pitches. but not much coz then it will result in a lot of that stupid run-out bug.

5. Now test matches will surely be a test of ur skills at hard level.

6. Some minor tweaks have been made to all the aspects which are hard to explain but will be seen while you play.

7. Now even the swing bowlers can seam the ball on green wickets with their straight ball.

8. An uninstaller also has been included as to same the time spent for copyin the 800+mb file again n again.

*HARD level is only for PRO players.

**It is advised to put the mid-on fielder either wide or a bit deep to prevent the run-out bug specially on wet/damp/green wickets.

I hope that u all will like and enjoy playing with this patch and will atleast post a reply regarding whether you liked it or not.

For any other details plz feel free to post. :Party

Good to hear all this.
The file says
!F:\Cricket 2002 addons\cricket 2004\tutsipatchversion3_1_[1].0.rar: CRC failed in tutsia.ipatchver3.0.exe. The file is corrupt
! F:\Cricket 2002 addons\cricket 2004\tutsipatchversion3_1_[1].0.rar: Unexpected end of archive
! Cannot execute "C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\Rar$EX00.770\tutsia.ipatchver3.0.exe"

But I've already installed Ravi's patch.So I don't have the original GOB.
If you give it as text files,I'll use Cfg editor to enter the values.

hi all....

earlier i was not able to attach the file coz it was of 613kb but the upload limit was only 500kb. i asked the mod. to help so they might have uploaded the corrupted file by accident.

since the upload limit has now been increased to 1000kb. i have removed the corrupted file and replaced it with the original working file. plz download it from above. :cool

hi donloaded the patch but could not install it it says that the gob file is an unknown one, pls tell me how i can install it.
:(

you have to install it into an original GOB file. which came with the game. no kits or any other patch should be pre-installed on it.

it is a good idea to back-up your original cricket_pc.gob file, most of the patches use it.

if you dont have the original anymore, the only way to get it back is to uninstall and re-install.

I don't want to do that.Tutsi must find a way of patching the gob with kits,etc.

There is a way fo getting round this, but you can only do it when making the installer for the patch.

Tutsi, when you are making the installer, in the first page (not the wizard, the default veiw) click on the cricket_pc.gob file then sin the options at the bottom right make it on 'if wrong file type' make it sat: "install anyway".

That way u can install it on any gob, but i am not sure if by install it this way if you will keep al your kits and faces, it may delete them, but best of to test it out first.

this is the beta version of of my update.

in this several features have been improved and a few have been fixed.

1. The cpu now plays realisitc in test matches, cutting down on 4s.
2. The outfield speed have been reduced.
3. Swing, Seam, Spin have been tweaked.
4. For the first time stroke files have been edited.
5. Other minor tweaks here n there.

*Although this version of the patch is complete in itself yet i call it a bets version coz in this only few strokes have been edited. I just want to know you the users of this patch like my edited stroke, if they do then the next update which will be version 4.0 complete edition will have almost all the shots tweaked and edited.

Installation : Install it into the 'data' directory of your cricket 2004 folder.

Users who are viewing this thread