Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Other patches?

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi! I know I almost made a similiar post, but I couldn't add a poll to that, so I hope it's ok I made a new one, it's not the same actually.
But I still can't decide wich patch to install.
So wich one do you prefer or use?
Tutsis or mr.Koalas?
Btw.. like how many runs do u make in an over with the patches?
Because it's very boring when getting 5 sixies in one over.. :noway
And can I just install the patches, or do I have to install something else first? And can I change patches if I wan't`?
And what includes in the patches? What they do?
Are they some bugs fixed in the patches?
Thnx for repliying, I am pretty desperate u know, I find the game very boring getting 4-5 sixies in each over..!
Thnx!

well if u r bore of hitting 5 sixes in an over than u should try my patch(faraz ai patch)or mr koala patches b/c they decreses aggresion by cpu batsman and it is also hard t hit on cpu bowling

I think it depends on how good you are at the game. My impression, possibly wrong, is that Ravi's patch is the best if you are a hardcore gamer but Tutsi's is good for the less able (like me) as it increases the shot direction and improves the gameplay whilst not making the game too hard...

I make 300 runs in 13 overs u can say...so why is ravis so good? Where can I get it? Is it just one version of it? How do I install it?

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=5488&page=1&pp=15
Page 11 has the one day patch; there is also a Test match patch later in the thread somewhere (you'll have to look yourself for it ;) ).
Just install using config editor v2.

I think that patches are very much an 'each to his own' type thing. The good thing about a few different patches being released is that ppl can try them all to see what one is to their liking. The thing I enjoy most about Ravi's is the cpu batting; makes human bowling very enjoyable.
Plus, with the excellent config editor, you can tweak the files to your own liking too :) .

Last edited:
i like tutsis the best DEFINITELY, though i prefer Mr Koalas batpad off spin as it gives a bit of a chance f a catch, unlike on tutsis where you cant get any1 out basicaly except lbw in odi's. They r all fantastic and a lot of work has been put in2 every single 1 so i congratulate all the patch makers and thanks heaps

when i try to install ravis patch using confg2.... a error shows up wrong file size why is that guys......... help me i hit like 6 sixes in one over in hard mode i really want this please tell me what is wrong guys thank you

espnstar said:
when i try to install ravis patch using confg2.... a error shows up wrong file size why is that guys......... help me i hit like 6 sixes in one over in hard mode i really want this please tell me what is wrong guys thank you
Maybe you are using Version 1, check that it is version 2

Users who are viewing this thread