TV Series General Discussion

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
the_witcher_season_2_poster_netflix_1639551788069.jpg

Really enjoyed season 2
Me too... But man, Arcane... Wow... What a series... I don't know anything about League of Legends, but series made me to search about the game again and again...

Pinch hitter

Smash… Smash… Smash!
India
RCB...
Avengers
A buddy of mine is hounding me to watch it, but I can't stand League of Legends so on principal I refuse to watch that show
But show is one of its kind... Animation selection is superb... Character design is top class... Each character has there own story... Background music is superb... Action superb... emotion building is top class... It gives you Game of Throne vibe too... And it is now Top Netflix series ranked in IMDB...

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
But show is one of its kind... Animation selection is superb... Character design is top class... Each character has there own story... Background music is superb... Action superb... emotion building is top class... It gives you Game of Throne vibe too... And it is now Top Netflix series ranked in IMDB...
Don't underestimate my spite. It's the same reason I have not, nor will I ever watch anything related to Star wars.

seinfeld-for.gif

Last edited:

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Re-watching the x-files for the first time in a long time. Forgot just how good season 1-6 (including the first movie) were.

Users who are viewing this thread