TV Series General Discussion

The Rock

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Really in to New girl

Yeah, this show is quite good.

Btw did they stop airing How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory on Star World (India)? I just tuned in to watch em but all I got was a Simpsons over-run.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah, this show is quite good.

Btw did they stop airing How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory on Star World (India)? I just tuned in to watch em but all I got was a Simpsons over-run.

I don't know if this is true in India but the shows are taking a break (end of seasons) so they are taking them off for a bit, and coming back with a bang

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I like Arrested Development but always thought it was massively over-rated. Never quite understood the cult following it had.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
I like Arrested Development but always thought it was massively over-rated. Never quite understood the cult following it had.

Probably because it got cancelled so early, people thought they wanted more.

I still enjoy it. Considering I've seen every episode of Frasier and most episodes of Seinfeld, there's nowhere else to go really. It is so much better than HIMYM, BBT and Two and a Half.

I probably need some recommendations for other comedy shows. Any suggestions?

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
The Office (UK), Curb Your Enthusiasm, Peep Show, Freaks and Geeks off the top of my head. All fantastic shows.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
In the meantime, let's cook... some breakfast!

376942_10151025111662722_34635987_n.jpg

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Gonna watch the first episode now...

To give everyone an idea of what to expect, Breaking Bad Season 5 has a metascore of 98 atm from 18ish critics. One guy rated it 60, the other 17 rated it 100. Everyone everywhere, from PC, to people on the street, have been talking about Game of Thrones as exceptional, and that got a metascore of 88. 98 is the best ever for a show, tied with The Wire Season 5, and better than Breaking Bad Season 4 which was just insane.

I usually agree with reviews for dramas, so my expectations are rightfully through the roof.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My summer starts on Wednesday, and I am looking for more shows to pass the time that are like Big Bang theory and friends, any suggestions

P

pcfan123

Jam a needle in your eyeball and then pour some lemon juice in it.

That will be more entertaining than Big Bang Theory.

Users who are viewing this thread