TV Series General Discussion

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I watched Arrow.... till like 5am this morning! And I am back at it again. This is another one of those shows where I didn't have interest in it after the first few minutes of the Pilot episodes, but it gets damn good as a few episodes pass by! Hoping to finish Season 1 today.

Lovin' it! The girl who plays Laurel Lance is just WOW! Acts so well on top of looking damn gorgeous! :p :D

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Watching FRIENDS... Have to admit, it is better than I expected still not better than HIMYM...

PS - Only my opinion, so won't answer any arguments..

D

Deleted member 46200

I watched Arrow.... till like 5am this morning! And I am back at it again. This is another one of those shows where I didn't have interest in it after the first few minutes of the Pilot episodes, but it gets damn good as a few episodes pass by! Hoping to finish Season 1 today.

Lovin' it! The girl who plays Laurel Lance is just WOW! Acts so well on top of looking damn gorgeous! :p :D
Is this who you talk about she is very pretty.
upload_2017-6-17_18-38-16.png

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Is this who you talk about she is very pretty.
View attachment 191893

Oh yes Oh yes! She is damn good looking.[DOUBLEPOST=1497751918][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just finished Flash season 3. Ending was a bit emotional.

I actually re-watched it entirely on Netflix this week (I lost interest in Arrow Season 1 after about 12 episodes or so; I am waiting to get back on it but I still haven't found the time to do so). Good thing that CW has struck a new deal with Netflix where their shows will hit Netflix, 8 days after the respective Season finale. Flash S3, Arrow S5, etc all have come to Netflix already. Good thing they took advantage of summer vacations in the US which starts last week of May and will run till mid August.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Watching FRIENDS... Have to admit, it is better than I expected still not better than HIMYM...

PS - Only my opinion, so won't answer any arguments..

Loved HIMYM, got a little annoyed by how the finished their last season. All apart from the last few episode of HIMYM makes it one of the best sitcoms ever.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Oh yes Oh yes! She is damn good looking.[DOUBLEPOST=1497751918][/DOUBLEPOST]

I actually re-watched it entirely on Netflix this week (I lost interest in Arrow Season 1 after about 12 episodes or so; I am waiting to get back on it but I still haven't found the time to do so). Good thing that CW has struck a new deal with Netflix where their shows will hit Netflix, 8 days after the respective Season finale. Flash S3, Arrow S5, etc all have come to Netflix already. Good thing they took advantage of summer vacations in the US which starts last week of May and will run till mid August.
I feel just wrong telling you this because you're so excited and love with the show right now, but the show goes down hill after the mid season finale in S3 and S4 follows suit. There is light at the end of the tunnel though, S5, the season that just ended is on par with S2 (generally considered the best season by Arrow fans), so what I'd say is when the show goes to shit, hang in there buddy!

How far are you with the Flash btw?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I feel just wrong telling you this because you're so excited and love with the show right now, but the show goes down hill after the mid season finale in S3 and S4 follows suit. There is light at the end of the tunnel though, S5, the season that just ended is on par with S2 (generally considered the best season by Arrow fans), so what I'd say is when the show goes to shit, hang in there buddy!

How far are you with the Flash btw?

Which show are you talking about in your first paragraph? Arrow? I haven't even finished Season 1 of Arrow. I have just watched about 12 episodes of Season 1 of Arrow. I got bored and I have stopped it.

I am done with all seasons of Flash. I have actually watched Season 1 and 2 of Flash, about 2-3 times now. For Season 3, I watched all episodes live on the days it was telecast on CW. And then once it came to Netflix last month, I did an entire re-run of Season 3. That should tell you that I'm a Flash fanboy.

Epic

Panel of Selectors
Which show are you talking about in your first paragraph? Arrow? I haven't even finished Season 1 of Arrow. I have just watched about 12 episodes of Season 1 of Arrow. I got bored and I have stopped it.

I am done with all seasons of Flash. I have actually watched Season 1 and 2 of Flash, about 2-3 times now. For Season 3, I watched all episodes live on the days it was telecast on CW. And then once it came to Netflix last month, I did an entire re-run of Season 3. That should tell you that I'm a Flash fanboy.
Yeah, I was talking about Arrow in my 1st paragraph, but damn, you are a Flash fanboy. I like the show a lot but S3 wasn't as strong as I would've liked, it was a bit like Arrow S3 where they started to lose me around mid-season where anytime something went wrong the writer's just said

"cus Flashpoint"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread