Twenty20 Achievment.

Redrose95

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I have just won the Twenty20 World Cup with Bangladesh on the Xbox 360, playing every minute of every game, apart from simulating the back end of the Indian innings when i set them 235 to win and they were in no danger of reaching it, due to having to leave the game and go out.

However i have not unlocked the achievment for winning the trophy :S Does anybody know why? Thanks.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
The computer doesn't take into account whether they would have won or not. If you simulate any part of a tournament you can't win the trophy.

Redrose95

School Cricketer
Ah i see, ok thanks, thats a kick in the teeth, all that work ive thrown away for the sake of 6 overs!

Gone4aDuck

International Coach
To be fair, if you could get away with simulating, you'de have at least 4 or 5 trophies without doing any work!! It does take some time to get them, but at least they didnt say you have to win the tournaments on HARD mode!

darthlewis1

Club Captain
This happened to me last year with AC09 but it was with the ashes so I had to go back and play through the whole series just for the trophy.

kevin white

School Cricketer
I just loved cricket and its for the age of 2 i used to play it as i grow up i start playing it own video games and i play for my own team also its just great to have twenty20

Thank you,

Last edited by a moderator:

scarface07

School Cricketer
quick question....i thought xbox360 did not have this game? how are you playing it? is it out on XBOX now?

Users who are viewing this thread