Two new England faces

S

steve121157

:) Hello everyone, I'm back..... Just posting a download or two.
I've had a go at two main missing England faces ... Trescothick and Giles.
I was surprised how good they looked when I saw them appear in the game,although Giles looks a little too smiley!

I can really enjoy playing a Test series against W.Indies now having downloaded all the other must have updates [Sam's exe,stumps,pitchads,bats and England/West Indies/Umpire faces] Many thanks to all concerned... W.I faces by f0bstyle are good.
If only I could make the stereo crowd sound as I did in Cricket 2002..... never mind.

My team is [all correct faces now]Trescothick,Vaughan,Butcher,Hussain,Thorpe,Flintoff,Read,Giles,Hoggard,Harmison,Anderson.
BladeSteve-Trescothickbat.jpg

BladeSteve-Gilesbowl.jpg

Download added ,Install with the kit editor ..let me know if they are any good.

Attachments

• Giles_Trescothick_faces.zip
    68 KB · Views: 12
Why is everyone smiling in your screenshots? I think it looks real silly that all the ppl are smiling.

I think it's better to have correct faces smiling or not than the wrong ones :D.... anyway here's a serious one!
Download below...
BladeSteve-thorpebat.jpg

Blades for promotion .... :unsure:

Attachments

• thorpe_new.zip
    35.3 KB · Views: 9
Originally posted by jeromedascorp@Apr 11 2004, 03:29 AM
Why is everyone smiling in your screenshots? I think it looks real silly that all the ppl are smiling.
It looks weird as well. :blink:

Can u imagine. England is down 5/5 and then flintoff is there smiling!! That wud be so funny!

well the thing with the smiling faces is, its very hard to find good faces that can be used in the game. I struggled to find the west indies faces. They were all portraits, which worked out okay...the draw back was, they were all smiling. I could have smudged the smiles away, but then it would have looked awful.

how do u install faces anyway? I've downloaded every face there is, but none is in my game! jus tell me how to add one and i'll figure out the rest :)

Users who are viewing this thread