Update for English County Patch

bharat

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
File removed

This patch makes English County Patch independant.
That is, teams.tem file need not be chanded or restore teams need not be clicked each time you play county or normal Cricket2002. B)

Also adds Yuvraj Singh to Yorkshire if wanted(along with backnumber). :D

If it is wrong to make updates for patches made by others ,all are free to tell

There is an update to the county patch being released soon.

Myself and the rest of the county patch team would rather we were told about any updates you have before posting them on here, then we can incorparate them into the official updates. The changes you have put in your update are in the new update.

I would like to request that the file is removed.

I don't want official updates being spoiled by 3rd party updates, it could affect the stability of the patch.

If you have edited the exe in any way it will not have the changes I have made to it for the update.

I have removed the file as per your command. :bow:

I wish you release the update soon.

My Wishlist

1. I am not able to edit the teams.tem file using Tom Hicks editor.Correct this.
2. Player comentry& team name comentry.
3.Update the teams.
4.Adbords & pitch ads as used in 20twenty cup
5.Include teams like derbyshire(I hope speled it right)& other teams.

I think you must have allready incorparated these.

Best of luck for your patch :thumbs:

1. I am not able to edit the teams.tem file using Tom Hicks editor.Correct this.

Can't be done, this is a bug with the editor.

You shouldn't use that editor to change squads anyway.

2. Player comentry& team name comentry.

Done

3.Update the teams.

Done

4.Adbords & pitch ads as used in 20twenty cup

Pitch ads included for all English competitions. Ad-boards may be done at a later date, unless someone wants to do them themselves.

There can only be 12 teams + unlockable teams.

so what happened with the county patch 2

did you released it :cheezy:

I've thought that since you've already released a county patch for the National League and county championship division 1s,why not release one for the second divisions?

Honestly? Because it's too much work.

Hopefully, if Cricket 2004 is as easily editable, we will be able to have a county patch for that too, possibly including all teams.

i think you don`t know how to use rar
well open the file if it i in rar format and it must be labeled in the right side or there must be a readme file an then extract to the directory
eg:
d:\program files\ea sports\data\gfx\uniform\umpire
ok

QUOTE?

There can only be 12 teams + unlockable teams.

The all star team is useless .some other team could be added instead

Help please!

I d/l the county patch in the main site........ it's works perfectly....... except that the national roseters are there and not the county ones!! For instance when i select Kent I get Pakistan!! Please help me! Seeing that nobody else got this problem it must be my fault........please help me!

answer to [email protected] if possible.......... I sometimes have trouble gettin into the forum...... when i login thru the mainsite it doesn't accept my password! Weird! Help me w that as well if poss please.......

Thanks!

DT

Users who are viewing this thread