Update on the qpee...

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
Just wanted to tell the guys and gals on here that I may be gone for months at a time, but never forgot you all. Trying to teach my wife cricket slowly but surely. She's getting the hang of it though. But more important things are at hand, namely our future successes as doctors and also our mini-specialty exams coming up. Then it's about residency and whatnot. But small goals. We do have house to paint by Christmas time. And a set of cupboards to get rebuilt. Short-term things before long-term things.

I'll be checking in now and then. Saw a poetry thread just now and I couldn't help myself. Not a good poet.

How's my online-halfway-across-the-world-friends doing?

qpeedore

SOTM Winner - July 2014
[growl]I will never sleep knowing you're out there.[/growl]

Lol. Yes The growl tags are meant to be there.

EDIT: To those of you who are new, or who may not know, myself and Parth have had a sort of Batman/Joker relationship over the years. We compliment each other's personas in a way, but we don't take it to the extreme. We're not actually enemies, if anything Parth and myself respect each other a lot. Most of what we say is just banter.

Last edited:

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Just wanted to tell the guys and gals on here that I may be gone for months at a time, but never forgot you all. Trying to teach my wife cricket slowly but surely. She's getting the hang of it though. But more important things are at hand, namely our future successes as doctors and also our mini-specialty exams coming up. Then it's about residency and whatnot. But small goals. We do have house to paint by Christmas time. And a set of cupboards to get rebuilt. Short-term things before long-term things.

I'll be checking in now and then. Saw a poetry thread just now and I couldn't help myself. Not a good poet.

Thanks for the update. Take care and guess you’ll have to update us with opening another thread upon your return, looking forward to that!

Last edited:

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada

Good to see you're keeping busy. Hope you do keep checking in any free time you get (which doesn't seem like a lot with everything you're doing, lol)

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
@qpeedore good to see youre back kind sir

(Please dont open another thread to update us your real life whatever
)

Users who are viewing this thread