updated teams after 2011 world cup

The_Savage_1

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
here you go boys...

all averages (test and one day) are one day averages as i don't play tests.

zimbabwe and bangladesh have been swapped (as bangladesh now play tests and zimbabwe don't). UAE has been replaced by canada.

rosters are set to the most recent 20 players to play one dayers for each team (except one or two that had a zero batting average).

hair and skin should be right, fielding positions are just set to general. fitness is 95 for all players, hands agility and arm are normal for all players.

some players that don't bowl, i might have the throwing arm wrong as i couldn't find this info for everyone (only a few). if you notice any mistakes, please let me know.

strike rate >80 is aggressive, 70-80 moderate and <70 defensive. for bowlers, regular bowlers are aggressive, part time moderate and others defensive.

even the minnows have 20 players on their rosters and each team has three preset lineups (all 20 players get a run). test and one day lineups are identical.

in return, if anyone can please tell me how to reset or edit the records (highest score, best bowling, etc), that would be great!

Attachments

• warnies.zip
    15.4 KB · Views: 144

Users who are viewing this thread