Updates for PS2 version

TommoK

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anyone know if it is possible to convert any of the great updates for the PC version to be used on the PS2 version?

The answer to your questions is that yes it is possible to conver them to the PS2. The best way to patch a PS2 game is to create an ISO of the game and then use PPF o'Matic to apply the patch. This means all of the graphics etc posted on this forum have to be converted to PPF format. I will post a tutorial in the near future on how to do this.

please do this, i have been after kit updates for ages mate. you would become a star for us ps2 players.

Ok, If this is going to happen need to know how many people want this. So post on here if you want a ps2 patch and also more importantly that your ps2 is "modded" or "chipped". As without that you will not be able to play patched games.

kamy100 i have a modded ps2, myself and 3 of my personal mates do, i know of another website which i will post a thread linking to this if you do it, please please mate

yes i also want to patch but i dont know the methed of patching
a game

i have a chipped ps2 too and would like to have a patch. but i think it's not good to convert the kits posted on this forum and patch it on ps2 blic. why because xbox and pc blic use same file types and ps2 blic has different file types which are .tex as extension. pc and xbox has .dds which can be viewed easily in photoshop or any other apps. .tex files can't be open yet cuz no one has made a .tex viewer which works with blic. so the patch for ps2 version is only possible if someone can make a .tex viewer so we can edit the kits or faces or bats.

Last edited:
thats true. no editing of the ps2 version until there is a .tex viewer.

mines modded/chipped and i would be very interesed in using a patch for this game.

Yeah I think that I will develop a patch. I am going to use some of the tools that have been developed for patching Pro Evo and looking at the structure of the PS2 files it should be possible to do so. I think I will start with simple things like kits, also going to ask someone who does a lot of PS2 pro evo patching to help. Will keep you updated on this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread