Urgent Help Required!

Nads

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi i am new to all this updating using these new programs people have made!!

But now i am sick and tired of all this, today i have spent over 4 hours trying to update my game and going through all this forum!! But i cannot find my answer anywhere!!

So in the end it had to come down to a new thread :(

Firstly, because i updated my GOB file before with ads etc.. i didnt make a backup copy of it! So where can i get a freash copy of this file from now without having to reinstall the game, i need this cause i really want to install some new AI GAMEPLAY Patches like the ones people have made for example TUTSIs one.

Secondly, i cannot update my player faces. I have GD Kit Replacer and i read somwhere that i need to update my team.txt but i cannot find this file anywhere?!? where is it?

Because im new plz try to be kind of specific wen giving directions to find files, thnx.

I really hope someone can help me and solve all my problems cause ive allready wasted soo much bloody time and im peeed off today now!

Thnx alot everyone.

re install the game.
then use the graphics importer ver 2.21
instead of the kit replacer.
GI2.21 is most certianly better than that,or atleast i find it better.

Dont use gd kit replacer graphic importer is a easy option simply download the faces and then click on the zip file option and import the faces.

ok thnx everyone!

ill try those things and let u know if it worked!

------------

Also one more thing i want to ask is how do i use this config2 to install these AI patches?

i load up the gob file and than use the pull down menu to select on like ODI MEDIUM than it brings up a list of all these things. But then wat do i do?

I tried to just press the save button and it saves but i dont know of its updating the gob file cause i cant see any changed in the gameplay wen i play, i still have never got an edge even if i try to get one!!

I also tried to export it and save it in a file, it was saved as a config file, but where do i put this??

Hope to hear from u helpful people again :D

thnx.

If you want to install any AI patch click on the import patch button, and in the file open dialog box select the AI patch which you want to install.

Users who are viewing this thread