Very urgent pls reply anyone.....help me - Game gets hanged in the mid

anilkuj

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi freinds, I am facing a lot of problem with this . Quite often the game gets hanged with all the fielder getting together just beside the pitch after awicket falls. This is happened whenever the the batsman is runout.
Pls help me with this i am very annoyed with this problem

thank you

anil

I have experienced this problem several times. It normally happens whenever the batsman is runout on the non-strikers end. Although I do not have a clue for this, one way would be to save the game at various stages. Like every 5 overs or so. Then you could recover the hanged game.

well, i used to have a similar problem. but since i downloaded the official patch, what happens is that the game still hangs sometimes (rarely now) and this happens when a batsman is run-out of the last ball of an over. but if you exit the game at this stage, it takes you back to the in-game menu, where you can save the game. and if you choose option "Return to game", it will take you back to the game in the next over. so i guess you will have to download the patch. you will get it at the official CODEMASTERS site.

Users who are viewing this thread