Viewed on the net? Full Matches or Highlights?

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Will it be available to watch via the internet. Either matches or highlights?

I ask cuz Channel 9 have decided they aren't going to show any of the tournament so it's only on Pay TV here in Australia. Hence my comment of someone should blow Channel 9 up!

Robelinda

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Its not like its a new thing - Nine not showing overseas tours, 15 years its been happening. The Aussie cricket fan just needs Pay TV, they show so much cricket is ridiculous, well worth it. I remember forking out for pay tv in 1995 to watch WI v Aus, then Ten got the rights the day before the first ODI!

Robelinda

International Coach
Yeah but they didnt show all the matches of any of those tournaments, in fact not many at all, and some of the Aussie matches were delayed too, i'd rather Nine just bugger off, Fox has done a superb job over the years.

IanG

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Yeah true. 10 could've shown it on One and forgo some of the Yanky sports they show. Why I have no idea cuz I don't think it'd be chewing into their precious prime time.

Robelinda

International Coach
Even Nine have a second digital channel, in fact all the FTA stations have multiple stations they could show sport on, and Ten has the dedicated ONE channel, so its bollocks why no-one is showing the WC.

TumTum

International Cricketer
There are many illegal sites where you can watch, they're all for free so I don't really care about the ethics behind it all.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
There are many illegal sites where you can watch, they're all for free so I don't really care about the ethics behind it all.

Name some??:spy

Users who are viewing this thread