harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
The liquor baron has come out with yet another statement that is bound to demoralize his team the Bangalore Royal Challengers:

http://inhome.rediff.com/cricket/2008/may/12mallya.htm

"I had my own list (of players) but the fact is Rahul Dravid and Charu Sharma had their own list and at the end of the day, I decided to take the back seat," Mallya told NDTV.

It's clear who's the boss here and Dravid might feel the need to resign after this statement.

Personally I think for his own self-respect, Dravid should quit working for Mallya.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
It's now showing clearly. The effect on the morale of the team has been disastrous.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
I think he's lying.

Mallya?

Maybe. Maybe not. It's irrelevant in my opinion.

But the fact is, he, as the owner of the franchise should take all responsibility for decisions made by his employees, in this case Charu Sharma and Rahul Dravid.

Instead of which he starts throwing the blame around and makes scapegoats out of people under his control. This has damaged Mallya's reputation far more than the losing streak of his Bangalore team.

Maybe the BCCI should have a "code of conduct" for the franchise owners as well and stop them from throwing their weight around.

.Mob

International Coach
He's just taking his anger out on Dravid, just because his team is a joke.

Jit

International Cricketer
well his team sucks because of the players arent in good from if they were they might be at the top of the table in points

shubhrayu

International Coach
No it's Mallya's fault because he created a test team.Dravid played according to his style.So nothing to blame Dravid.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
well i heard on news SRK blame ganguly lol what happening

IPL has everything except cricket

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
well i heard on news SRK blame ganguly lol what happening

IPL has everything except cricket
Team owners are behaving like 6-year old kids who've lost their icecreams. :crying :crying :p

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I heard it too, but you can't really believe what these news channels report. If it is true then he is pathetic. Only a few days ago he was claiming that he will never treat his players like Mallya has.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
KKR team is a loser actually they cant bare lost

SRK had some issues of entertainment tax and ganguly decline

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sourav is an egoistic person, which is causing problems to teams morale, i think Mallya should take sourabv and give us Captan cool Dravid :) KKR will be happy with Dravid rather than Dada :p only one disadvantage Rahul cant bowl :(

WORLD CHAMPIONS added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

KKR team is a loser actually they cant bare lost

SRK had some issues of entertainment tax and ganguly decline

You should think many times before openining ur mouth :rolleyes: we didnt have a full squad thats why we are in a such position .

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Dravid is a better captain than Ganguly? I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense. Ganguly has not performed in the IPL but the team he has is hardly what he would have had in mind before the tournament began. Its not his fault alone. Anyway, if the news of rift between Ganguly and SRK is true then he might become the most unpopular person in Bengal after Greg Chappell.

Users who are viewing this thread