Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2010 V2 Released!! CHECK INDEX!!!

Gobi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey i am back to lol. dont forget me. thanks max for ur helped us get unbanned

kills999

Club Cricketer
This is great news!!!!
This patch has recived the final boost it needs im done on the international logos and only need to do the small logos now ill send u PM of my edited BAG file.

kills999

Club Cricketer
U havent given any credits:mad:mad:mad

Plz mention all our names MSD!

And post some good previews as well!!!!
Remember how BM made his patch really popular?

Lots of previews and stuff with good details!!

Also plz help me edit the face.pcm file since u kno how to edit stumps.

Last edited:

Shri

Club Cricketer
:happy@-- "Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2009" Released!!--@:happy

Its not that big file only about 290 MB but its worth it to download.

There is one problem, the BLIC07 logo was not replaced even though we have replaced it with VSIC09. We will post an update on the patch later when we overcoem this proble. For now, you can enjoy the rest of the patch.

Link
HTML:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QBZFAFO1

Enjoy!!!

Please Comment!!!!
Is it possible to upload it on rapidshare?

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
Kills999, if you have downloaded the patch, then you will notice that i have writen down everyone's name in the "read me" file. Also, i have now written down everyone's name on this thread too.:happy

Is it possible to upload it on rapidshare?
I don't want to upload it on Rapidshare because if a free user uploads a file on rapidshare, then they take the file off the site if it hasn't been downloaded for 90 days, where at megaupload, it is always there.

Last edited:

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I cannot downlaod it untill you upload on rapidshare. In india we dont have the support of Megaupload.

MS Dhoni

School Cricketer
I cannot downlaod it untill you upload on rapidshare. In india we dont have the support of Megaupload.
Are you sure that you cannot download from Megaupload in India? Because Max_Dillon2007 lives in India and he was able to download it but its just talking him alot of time and that is because of his slow internet connection. Also, i tried to upload it on Rapidshare but it is telling me that it will take more than 2 days to upload it. I don't know why it is saying that. Probably because t offers only lowest upload speed to free members. Maybe when Max_Dillon2007 downloads the patch, i will tell him to upload it at Rapidshare and we can put the link here.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

Are you sure that you cannot download from Megaupload in India? Because Max_Dillon2007 lives in India and he was able to download it but its just talking him alot of time and that is because of his slow internet connection. Also, i tried to upload it on Rapidshare but it is telling me that it will take more than 2 days to upload it. I don't know why it is saying that. Probably because t offers only lowest upload speed to free members. Maybe when Max_Dillon2007 downloads the patch, i will tell him to upload it at Rapidshare and we can put the link here.

Thanks alot :)

naresh091

International Cricketer
WC,I can download from Megaupload mate.I'm in India too.Megaupload did not support Indian users long ago.But now everyone can download it.Maybe you have to try again.Great work MSD,Lills,Max and gobi..Im feeling very jealous on you guys.I dont have the game.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

WC,I can download from Megaupload mate.I'm in India too.Megaupload did not support Indian users long ago.But now everyone can download it.Maybe you have to try again.Great work MSD,Lills,Max and gobi..Im feeling very jealous on you guys.I dont have the game.

I have tried many time from yesterday, Megaupload continous telling me no slots avialable :( :mad

formula1man

International Cricketer
i dont play games on the PC, so i just have what ever graphics card they give you in PC's these days, so would the game run ok on my computer?

kills999

Club Cricketer
great previews MSD I really hope this makes BLIC popular!!!

I cant download this patch yet boz my GeForce 6200 is busted and has gone to the service center and my Inbuilt Intel Xtreme Graphics cant support BLIC.

Nice caps and pads i was unaware about that part of the project!Can u plz PM me the cap and pad and helmet templates im planning to make a complete set of tutorials to attract more patch makers for BLIC.

@WORLD CHAMPIONS
Im an Indian (mumbai on airtel broadband) and i can download from megaupload. All u need is the megaupload toolbar to remove country limits.

mannu

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
great work guys...congratulations for making such a good patch

only problem i have is that the speed for fast bowlers is low(bret lee bowling at around 80mph)& spinners open the bowling even if bowler like glen mcgrath is in the team

Users who are viewing this thread