WAKE UP VINNET !!!!!

DO U THINK VINNET SHOULD GIVE MORE TIME IN THIS FORUM?

• Total voters

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'd reckon it's entirely up to Vineet how much time he gives for this site. He did an amazing job with Cricket2002 and thoroughly deserves a break (for as long as he wants).

N

nikhilverma

He definately needs to come back...
If he can't then atleast make someone else the admin....

R

ricky123

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Dec 14 2004, 03:21 AM
I'd reckon it's entirely up to Vineet how much time he gives for this site. He did an amazing job with Cricket2002 and thoroughly deserves a break (for as long as he wants).
B) dont u think he should atleast showup once in a week or one post in a week wont take that much time ,

i agree with you that he needs a break ,but this forum needs him more then ever now , i dont go to any other cricket forum i hate them all , this is the only place i like ,

so for people like me , he has to come back :P

N

nash

Originally posted by ricky123@Dec 14 2004, 03:34 PM
i agree with you that he needs a break ,but this forum needs him more then ever now , i dont go to any other cricket forum i hate them all , this is the only place i like ,

so for people like me , he has to come back? :P
Why is this the only place you like - do you enjoy reading 1-3 new posts per day? Not knocking this site as vineet did a great job as has been mentioned many times before, but unless he comes back and kick starts it, it will just dawdle along offering nothing new or of interest, whlilst at the same time there are some great other sites out there to facilitate your cricketing needs.

Unless you can substantiate why you 'hate' other cricket sites, what you are saying is really shallow and blinkered. As you might know I help administrate a cricket site, but that doesn't stop me visiting and posting at other cricket/sports sites.

Sorry but that's just the way it is.

R

ricky123

:lol: lol u have a proble if i love this site and hate others site :lol:

will it be enough is i told u i dont like all the other major sites ,
i only liked cricket2004.co.uk but that too is gone now in planet cricket

and i have my reason to like or dislike any site or forum ,i dont think i have to explain to you why :angry:

and vineet will come when he is free ,and i will wait for him ,and i dont mind 2 or 3 new post a day , :lol:

A

aussie1st

I don't think Vineet is coming back. Hes getting on with his life I would think.

Users who are viewing this thread