Want Patch 1.07?? help

tapan15in

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi Guys,

I am new to cricket revolution and i am having cricket revolution 1.01 now whenever i login for online play it say to download latest patch. So can here anyone provide me the latest patch which i think its 1.07..... so i can play online.

Thanx In Advance guys

Hi Guys,

I am new to cricket revolution and i am having cricket revolution 1.01 now whenever i login for online play it say to download latest patch. So can here anyone provide me the latest patch which i think its 1.07..... so i can play online.

Thanx In Advance guys
buy the game it won't say that.

buy the game it won't say that.

What he said. If you have a genuine, legal version of the game it will automatically update for you when you go online. The only reason it doesn't automatically do this is when it comes across a non-genuine version of the game.

You will have to realise that we do not condone software piracy in any shape or form here.

By asking the question you have made yourself suspicious. Please make clear why you think you shouldn't be banned. If I here nothing from you your account will be suspended.

Meh, couldn't be bothered to wait. You have been banned for seven days. If you repeat the offence you will be banned indefinitely. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread