War of the Games(C2K5 vs BLIC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

das_vicky

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I know everything depends on One's choice. Thing that is liked by one may not be by other, so every opinion is welcome. So far as I am concerned, seeing my cousin play C2K5(PC)and BLIC(PS2 demo) I have my following saying::

Gameplay----------
C2K5---5.5 pts
BLIC----8.5 pts

Graphics-----------
C2K5---7 pts
BLIC----8 pts

Batting--------------
C2K5--- 9 pts
BLIC----6.5 pts

Bowling-------------
C2K5---8.5 pts
BLIC----8 pts

Extra features(umpires, cutscenes, Hawkeye etc..)
C2K5---8 pts
BLIC----9 pts

For me all cricket game are superb, but BLIC has an edge.

All points are on 10 point scale.

N.B- The rating reflects only my opinion. Everyone is welcome to appreciate or criticise.

Good !! But according to me EA has 20-20 (Twwenty-Twenty) feature which will give extra edge to the comparison. The (EA) graphics looks much better than BLC. Even if we compare the nets (net prac) we see the EA's feel is more lavish and it's a "feel good atmosphere" compared to BLC.

Yes BLC has Classic matches and 4 commentrators !! Thats a major point considering we have been listening to RB and J maxwell for a long long time with few same lines all the time (repeated in 2002/04 could be 05).

But i think the graphic detaling work of EA is much better. They have implied the FIFA engine for motion capturing and other stuff like smooth working of players motion.... Lets see when the both games (full version not the demo)are in the market. Then only we can compare it or rather we can give more justice to the comparison.

You have given your opinion (thats good) but when the game is in the market,some of us (the members of planercticket) will be having both the games , few will be having EA/BLC. Then we can compare it properly.

Thanks for your opinion........

nikhil_99 said:
Good !! But according to me EA has 20-20 (Twwenty-Twenty) feature which will give extra edge to the comparison. The (EA) graphics looks much better than BLC. Even if we compare the nets (net prac) we see the EA's feel is more lavish and it's a "feel good atmosphere" compared to BLC.

Yes BLC has Classic matches and 4 commentrators !! Thats a major point considering we have been listening to RB and J maxwell for a long long time with few same lines all the time (repeated in 2002/04 could be 05).

But i think the graphic detaling work of EA is much better. They have implied the FIFA engine for motion capturing and other stuff like smooth working of players motion.... Lets see when the both games (full version not the demo)are in the market. Then only we can compare it or rather we can give more justice to the comparison.

You have given your opinion (thats good) but when the game is in the market,some of us (the members of planercticket) will be having both the games , few will be having EA/BLC. Then we can compare it properly.

Thanks for your opinion........

Graphics is for sure the best. Better than BLIC 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread