Your Cricket Wardog's Cricket 2008

wardog

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Since everyone seems to be doing a thread on their own cricket, I thought i'd join in. I'll try to keep this up to date with matches and nets that I have, I apologise in advance for any boring waffle that I will (probably) lapse in to.

Where to start? Well I had my first net of the season on Monday night indoors in the sports hall of my school, and I think it went ok. Firstly my bowling went as well as could be expected for a first (serious) bowl for 6 months, the legbreaks turned (such a relief!) and I got a couple of wickets (including a 'sharp' caught & bowled!) My turn at batting showed off my all-round ineptitude with the bat. First ball I thought to myself "blimey, this guy's a bit quick" just as my off stump flew back. This was (luckily) the only time I was out partly due because I played straighter than usual and managed to hit a crisp off-drive as well as keep out the yorkers (my downfall last year!) I then had another bowl and practiced bowling medium pace swingers, could be a handy alternative if all else fails.

That was about it for first nets, I hope I can get my batting to a less incompetent level by the first game.

SUFFOLK - where and who for???????
I play for Worlingworth, in east Suffolk.

I had another net last night, apart from straight driving the spinners and getting hit on the knee when bowling, its nice having a seam mark across your left knee, not much else happened.

On a sad note, our first game on Sunday has been called off as the ground is flooded. :crying

Last edited:
whats your name???

I PLAYED FOR EASTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and also for Suffolk age-group

what team are you playing for/against is Lee Buckhingham in your team>?

Users who are viewing this thread