Wat country do you live in???

Wat country do you live in???

• Total voters
Originally posted by dean_mag@Mar 14 2004, 03:56 PM
BTW i've only been here a while. So how am I meant to know that this poll has already been done??
Well go to the search option above. (Next to help and members).

If you are thinking of modding try starting with adboards and logos like Nikhil said.

Gradually you'll become better and can try the bigger projects.

Paint Shop Pro, Adobe Photoshop. All those type of programs are good for editing graphics.

:D i wanted to learn how to make kits and stuff,but i guess it is pretty tuff, i have all the softwares but i am not good with them. :(

Guess what!

I just had software lying around on my CD stash. One of the CD's was Corel Draw 8 suite. Its the best. You can even create your own animation from just one picture. :)
:cheer:

It edits .tga files and it comes included with corel photoshop 8 which can edit .png files.
So thanks anyway for suggesting programs.

So any suggestions fr my first mod?
Any?

Don't start right now or you will end up being a poor modder...
First get fully experienced with corel

OK I'll take your advice Nikhil.
Do you have corel??
Does anyone else have corel?
If so does it work well for you?

If you don't have experience, You will do something. Next thing you know, you'll find out how to improve it then you'll have to remove the other one and so on.

So as Nikhil said, better get used to it.

I spent a whole lot of time on modding for Cricket 2002, but later I lost interest in modding. I consider that my best mod was the addition of the roof to the Stadiums in Cricket 2002. The next one was when I moved the 'keeper back. When the game started I had a glimpse of the 'keeper just near the rope, and the game crashed. Not just the game, but also the OS. :D

Another reason is that I always find myself short of time. For example, nowadays, the only thing that I have to do each day is the morning drill, and all the day, I am free. But, still I find myself engaged with something or the other.

Users who are viewing this thread