Wats the best ball u have ever seen?

When talking about Shoaib and Murali the article says:

So, again, you are dealing with two boys there who have physical disabilities and according to all the three-dimensional analysis both of them do not chuck under the meaning of the rule.

But all I can tell you with all the work that has been done with them under three-dimensional analysis, both of those fellows are in the clear as far as we are concerned.

Did you even read the article?

LOL that is abosolutely hilarious....he didnt say which side he was on but if he was on the "Akthar is a chucker" side then that is just plain old funny...that is pretty much helping the oppostion....

This was meant to be about the best ball uve ever seen not who chucks!

And stop bagging paks i think they have had enough!!!

lol..ok ok we ghad our fun

hey does it have to be a offical ball if not i think my fav was bowling my teammate at practice around the legs with a otuswinging yorker

Waqar younis with his inswinging yorkers bowled to England during the test series in 1996. (every single one of them was unbelievable) and Shane Warnes amazing ball to mike gatting have to be the best sights ever.

Wasim Akram to England in the wc 1992 final(cant remember which batsmen though , think it was botham and chris lewis)

botham was edged ot moin, ouside
bowled allan lamb outswinger
bowled chris lewis, he tried to defend it and there was like the smallest gpa in the world(leiws did everytihng right, bat with pad but that little whole right above your thigh and waist) Akram got right throug it, took off the bails and the ball went sky rocketing into the air...it was cool....

Wasim Akram - what bowler- Have never seen anyone with such amazing variety- he could bowl any type of ball from any side of the wicket at any pace from any run up!!
Contrast this to another Fantastic bowler- mcgrath whose strength is his accuracy.Gilchrist once said that mcgrath was the most boring bowler to keep too , since he would plug away at the same line outside offstump- imagine these two opening the bowling for any team.

hey does it have to be a offical ball if not i think my fav was bowling my teammate at practice around the legs with a otuswinging yorker

Yes it does have to be official AMIR 51.
BTW r u a left or right handed bowler.
Yr ball sounds interesting.

John Snow when he knocked Terry Jenners f.....g head off,where are all the English fast bowlers,or any bowler?????? B)

Waqar lovely inswing yorkers against England in test series 1996 and when Shoaib yorked Kallis with a reverse swinger in pak.....boy! that was a nice sight!

WHOS JOHN SNOW jeeez he used to hate that baggy green cap,England need some more like him,warney to gatting one of the best ive seen,all the Pakisthani quicks seem to have that skill to bowl some awesome deliveries,great to watch when there on song,big joel garner of west indies used to bowl some great balls very tall man would have scared the crap outa me. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread