Weird!

cricketfan11

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Previously I have installed 3mobile stumps and the outfield pack. Now when i have installed the CastleLager stumps, in SA the green, hard,normal,&dry pitches all have 3moblie stumps:mad: . Can u guys please tell me how to get the castlelager stump working?:(

Mate once you install the stumps...They cum for all the grounds...You just need to download it in paste the stump filez in the root directory!!!!

cricketfan11 said:
Previously I have installed 3mobile stumps and the outfield pack. Now when i have installed the CastleLager stumps, in SA the green, hard,normal,&dry pitches all have 3moblie stumps:mad: . Can u guys please tell me how to get the castlelager stump working?:(
And if the fsh file starts with ee353... then it's a test stumps and if it starts with 2747..... then it's a ODI stumps.

Ok since its the wierd thread I assume I can post it here.
Has this ever happened to you guys?

Theres a misunderstanding and both the batsmen running towards the same end. Atleast its a first for me. Isnt that great?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 94
arghasen said:

Theres a misunderstanding and both the batsmen running towards the same end. Atleast its a first for me. Isnt that great?

Well this can be easily done by playing two player co-operative mode. You just need a Game pad or joystick.
snag00062ps.jpg

snag00081tt.jpg

snag00103bo.jpg

BTW arghasen don't take it the other way. I am just provinding some info that it can be done manually.

Also if you press dive and straight after press run.

Lol, That looks like a typical Inzy style run out.

Actually I pressed the button dive and straight after that pressed the run button. So one was busy getting up, but hte other one started taking the second one.

arghasen said:

I have done this thousands of times, to mock the computer.

Originally posted by gaurav indian

And if the fsh file starts with ee353... then it's a test stumps and if it starts with 2747..... then it's a ODI stumps.

U got it right mate:clap . The stump does start with 2747... and in ODIs, its working fine:happy . Thanks:cheers .

Users who are viewing this thread