west indies test kit

villa2004

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i'm new to cricket 2004 and am diappointed with the fact that the official kits are not included in the game so you have to download them. well i downloaded the patch which gives you all the odi and test match kits. what i failed to realise is that when it says test kits, this only means you get the jumper for your team, very annoyed. so i though that's fine as the jumper has all the official sponsors. But if your the west indies and are playing at home it would be very hot so they do not wear the jumpers and have the cheap custom kits on again. Can u help i tried installing the seperate patch for the west indies kit but this didn't work :angry: i used the patch that you need to install the kit aswell, this failed too.

i also need good instructions on how to get the correct squads upto date as that didn't work either.

finally i've had the game for 3 days now and still can't get anyone out please help me i'm on normal mode and don't want to resort to going to easy.

thanks

meyricke

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sorry this is my fault. We lost the West Indies test kit in a server shift and I then managed to upload the original. We should have the correct one back asap.

The Kits Update changes ODI and test shirts. Most the jumpers are unchanged; jumpers are only used when wet/cold conditions are selected.
The squad updating is fairly easy, simply import the Roster Update .lst files using Graphic Importer v4.
Hope this helps.

P

Prakash

Originally posted by barmyarmy@Jul 31 2004, 02:33 AM
The squad updating is fairly easy, simply import the Roster Update .lst files using Graphic Importer v4.
To import a roster update you need Lineup Editor V4 :)

villa2004

School Cricketer
hi i'm don't know which west indies kit is the one that has been recently uploaded.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
In the kits section under West Indies. It's the kit they used in the series earlier in the year but it's better than the default one.

villa2004

School Cricketer
i've tried to download the west indies test kit using winzip. i press open then it unzips the file then the file is shown in the unzipped folder, it says file, install and replaced files. it says 'could not displat data.file as a suitable graphics importer could not be found.'

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
It is a file to be imported with Graphic Importer v2. Simply open the graphic importer and select 'import zip'

villa2004

School Cricketer
thanks it works your the best. one more thing i was trying to replace the adboards (not pitch ads) the editor descriptions says you can do this but there are on adboard downloads on the website.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
We're working on this. An ad board pack will be coming soon.

I've updated the Windies kit for the current series:

windiesnewstuff.jpg

Attachments

• banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 3

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I'll do the sweater if I get time, you'd have to ask f0bstyle about the ODI update as he made the originals.

Attachments

• msn.JPG
    msn.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread