West Indies Tour of England - July 2020

Bid 1 vCash on Englash

Hopefully I will get my 0.40 bucks :rolleyes

So no Wood or Archer? Looks like good ol’ england again!

I can't remember the last time a team changed their entire pace bowling unit but these are strange times indeed!

No Anderson, Wood, now Archer. This is going to be an interesting game when play finally begins.

England have really shot themselves in the foot with this 'rotation' policy.

Thing is, Archer could have not told them and been fine. The ECB didn't know. But he did the right thing by informing them. With the virus all around England, he risked a lot by going to his flat without clearance. Who knows what he was exposed to.

Hashtag conspiracy theory...it was his fellow Barbados friends who suggested it to him...Holder, Hope, Dowrich, Roach..."Come on Joff, a quick visit, pick up the post, feed the dog, pick up the milk."

Windies have won the toss, will field first. Unchanged squad from them. One wonders about the fitness of Gabriel and his ankle.

England of course have been forced to make changes. But not a bad looking eleven. It's a competitive team but far from their best in what has to be called a must-win situation.

That bowling attack is relying on the ball doing a lot, and the batsmen actually making some runs. I don't feel good about it :lol

Users who are viewing this thread