International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This seems to be the strongest Zimbabwe team in quite a while. If Chatara or Panayagara had been playing Zimbabwe would be a serious force to reckon with.

Fantastic stuff form Zimbabwe , just dismissing WI for 219.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
I saw the score when WI were 160-3 or something and thought they will easily score above 300. But Zimbabwe bowled really well to restrict them. Shai Hope as amazing !

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Was following the game. Disappointed to see 2 quick wickets fall down. Hope Taylor and Ervine bring Zimbabwe back to track.

seeyousoon

School Cricketer
Was following the game. Disappointed to see 2 quick wickets fall down. Hope Taylor and Ervine bring Zimbabwe back to track.
Yes great starts by Australian domestic Mire. Zimbabwe are better than one Asian country otherwise they might loose 4/5 in no time.i wish brendon makes some runs

seeyousoon

School Cricketer
Typical Bulawayo wicket.Is it Attapatu (249) and SanGa (270) batted 3 rd innings at Bulawayo.?
This wicket had reputation of road wicket now Cremer/Ervin shared 14 wickets here

Bishoo still wicket less in the second innings

seeyousoon

School Cricketer
I saw the score when WI were 160-3 or something and thought they will easily score above 300. But Zimbabwe bowled really well to restrict them. Shai Hope as amazing !

Bishoo was unlikely hero yesterday he (44) put on 92 with Chase (95) that is why Zimbabwe now need 434 to win

I still remember one of test when WI were ask for 418 by Australia. they lost Lara for 60 but Sarwan / Chanderpaul hits century and on Day 5 Banks and Drakes completed formality,won by 3 wickets

I wish Zimbabwe can do something like tomorrow as wicket has no pace and barely help spinner RIGHT NOW

seeyousoon

School Cricketer
Taylor 9 not out off 37

133 for 2
301 more need

What a shot by Taylor !
SRT only plays shot like that

seeyousoon

School Cricketer
This seems to be the strongest Zimbabwe team in quite a while. If Chatara or Panayagara had been playing Zimbabwe would be a serious force to reckon with.

Fantastic stuff form Zimbabwe , just dismissing WI for 219.
ZIM 92 for 1-- 159 all out wicket must Under prepare because 10 out of 10 times something like this happen ( 17 wkts fall in 110 runs) on day 5 not on day 2 or on day 1 in the afternoon.

Now wicket is holly **** Super dead no wonder why Attapatu/SanGa put on 428 partnership here.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
@seeyousoon Just wait for someone to reply before you post. If you post a series of posts(5-6 in this case) and just post live updates of the match here, it just appears like spam. If you want to quote multiple people, use multi-quote option.

seeyousoon

School Cricketer
@seeyousoon Just wait for someone to reply before you post. If you post a series of posts(5-6 in this case) and just post live updates of the match here, it just appears like spam. If you want to quote multiple people, use multi-quote option.
I see so you deletes my post even. Submitted proper Link on Indian team selection

Multi Quote option?
I see, thanks

Users who are viewing this thread