NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It will be an interesting tournament. West Indies on a high after WT20 win but none of the players that played the final baring Samuels will play. Also West Indies have lost two warm up matches against Select XI of Barbados. Would be interesting to see how Pollard and Narine would strengthen the squad as they weren't playing the warm-ups.

Salman Baig

School Cricketer
West Indies TRI SERIES TV CHANNELS

Looks like everyone plays each other three times, this should be a great and exciting series. West Indies have surprisingly lost both of their practice matches. West Indies will face South Africa in the first match of the series.

Yash.

Staff Member
India
Ireland
ENG....
SRH...
QG
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Sunil you beauty,what great bowling. Shows that he is one of the best bowlers in the world, especially in limited overs

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Whoa! I missed the match completely. Just had a look at the scorecard. The comeback players did exceedingly well. I am glad Sunil is back and he is bowling the way he is but I am more happy to see Pollard, despite trying to hit big like always has looked to spend some time at the crease. He batted half the innings and took us home. That is what would make him a better batsman. His strength is obvious big hitting but once he learns to spend time at the crease (if situation allows him to do so) he can be way more dangerous for the oppositions. I though Benn did a decent job too tieing up one end though I would have liked more attacking bowling from him with Narine at the other end. Possibly Bishoo can fit into that role. Benn can be there in test team while Badree can support Narine in T20s. Our batting needs to improve.

Why is South Africa still persisting with Behardien? He is an allrounder who cannot be trusted with either bat or ball. I have long said that about him and Parnell and I believe the South African fans would agree with me.

C'mon South Africa, for once put that color thing aside and think about the team. A lot of excellent players are missing out because of that and AFA colored/black players are concerned, you already have Rabada, Tahir and Duminy in the XI. Quota system in the national would not help. It might help get things be a bit competitive for black Africans and colored players and raise their level of cricket but having quota system in the national team would certainly not help. You should field your best XI. Makhaya Ntini, Ashwell Prince, Alviro Petersen, JP Duminy, Imran Tahir, Kagiso Rabada I don't think these players needed quota system to get into the team. Limit the quota system to the domestic circuit and let the best players play for the country.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
JP and Behardien are honestly a waste of time. They haven't done anything for SA. I'm happy with Rossouw, hopefully this is the knock he needs to turn into a world class batsmen...

Samuels

Rally Round The West Indies
WI....
Profile Flag
West Indies
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Darn it! We needed someone who can stick around. It ain't like we got no batters. We have DM, Marlon and Denesh for just that but they all played like noobs. Australia are a good team but their spinners ain't no world class c'mon. I am not saying we should be thrashing them all over the park but they bowled 17.3 overs altogether and got 7 of our men out for just 58. That is too much for me.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
No one following Aus v SAF ?

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Behardien shows what should be done when the top ordered has been skittled out for a low score .. You need to grind it out to give your team a fighting chance instead of capitulating. Excellent knock

Team West Indies should take note.

Users who are viewing this thread