Western Warriors ING Kit

Sandgroper

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
To all you Western Warriors fans, I have been painstakingly making the 05/06 ING Cup kit for my favourite domestic team. If anyone out there wants it for the created team then I am only happy to send it to you. It is not totally done but not to far off (having dramas with the helmets if anyone can offer any ideas it would be greatly appreciated)

Attachments

• Warriors.jpg
    Warriors.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 66
  • Warriors2.jpg
    Warriors2.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 66
woah! im a big fan of the rertavision warriors <--- new name and it looks good just update the logos, also make shirt and pants small type of yellow, besides that excellent reps 4u

EXCELLENT! I love the Warriors! Great work! You Have to save the Helmet in DX3T Format.

Langerox, what are the new logos? Have got the design from the shirt that is being sold through the Greg Chappell Cricket Centre online store and that is the logos at present obviously could have changed but haven't seen anything.

Lucky, thanks for the heads up on the helmets am about to give it a go now

Sandgroper said:
Langerox, what are the new logos? Have got the design from the shirt that is being sold through the Greg Chappell Cricket Centre online store and that is the logos at present obviously could have changed but haven't seen anything.

Lucky, thanks for the heads up on the helmets am about to give it a go now
oh the pants looked like had a western warriors logo on them if its retra its fine

Users who are viewing this thread