What a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

cricketrookie

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Heey PPl my name is agni.I am a great fan of ashes cricket 09.I think it is the only game wish some waht close to crrcket games in reality.I just want to know Y dont Developer Make Good Cricket Games like FIfa,NBA,NHL,etc.Also so want to know y Dont indians r opening game studioes and making games what indian love the most Cricket.****er r making Stupid games and thinking ppl will buy them.:facepalm

Hey Agni. I have no idea what you just said, but I reckon Bobo the monkey could have made more sense. Have a nice day :)

Ignore Tom, he's a complete tool.

The reason cricket games don't stand up to the likes of FIFA and the like are because it is not as popular as a sport. Indians would be great to have a game developer!

Heey PPl my name is agni.I am a great fan of ashes cricket 09.I think it is the only game wish some waht close to crrcket games in reality.I just want to know Y dont Developer Make Good Cricket Games like FIfa,NBA,NHL,etc.Also so want to know y Dont indians r opening game studioes and making games what indian love the most Cricket.fliper r making Stupid games and thinking ppl will buy them.

Somebody explain me this post and the thread title please :doh

Ignore Lee, he is socially unwanted and very bitter about this :)
Ignore Tom, I'm unable to describe him because there is a rule about swearing on this forum. This is a man who is racist, big headed and generally just a fool.

Ignore Tom, I'm unable to describe him because there is a rule about swearing on this forum. This is a man who is racist, big headed and generally just a fool.

Scared of being told off? :(

Add 'consumed by exaggerated stereotypes' to the list.

Is the word 'cock' allowed?

I'm guessing you could get away with it by the cock sucking in your sig.

Last edited:
:laugh massive high five, Ollie

Add 'consumed by exaggerated stereotypes' to the list.

Is the word 'cock' allowed?

I dunno, I'm pretty sure you sleeping with a member of the poultry family is illegal, but you Norwich folk do strange old things.

I'm guessing you could get away with my by the cock sucking in your sig.
There's none of that going on.
I dunno, I'm pretty sure you sleeping with a member of the poultry family is illegal, but you Norwich folk do strange old things.
What a cock. I'm sorry that you haven't been shown the magic of this historic city. Cold in Aberdeen is it?

What a cock. I'm sorry that you haven't been shown the magic of this historic city. Cold in Aberdeen is it?

I dunno how the old Geography lessons went for you, but I am pretty sure that most places in Britain are pretty cold around the 8th November due to our location on this fine planet. And have I been to Norwich? Yes, unfortunately, like Kev, stones were thrown by the locals!!!

You think there is no deep throating going on in your sig? I would say the fact you called Colin 'rich, 'tall', he doesn't have a pay check.. and he is apparently planet cricket's favourite Admin?

I'm not sure how that cannot be seen as a good bit of cock sucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread