What a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't help him please. It's great seeing such a loser. Makes me feel less bitter about this report

Haha, maybe I should just lurk this thread seeing as its keeping me occupied and not making me feel horrible at the prospect of working at 5AM :noway

Haha, maybe I should just lurk this thread seeing as its keeping me occupied and not making me feel horrible at the prospect of working at 5AM :noway

Well we've managed to make it 3 pages. Start taking bets on who is going to close it?

My money is on Zimrahil

Thats some serious money! Would probably get you a night with Tom. Me if I was feeling nice.

Thats some serious money! Would probably get you a night with Tom. Me if I was feeling nice.

Wow, when did I become so expensive? Also isn't that like 10x how much Thai hookers are, not that you would know of course....:p

BTW Lee, here is a suggestion for your next sig. You might need to cut it down :)

forlee.jpg

Last edited:
No, I would have no clue.. you on the other hand.. you might :p

Singapore I believe. Although he probably made a stop in Bangkok along the way. I'm sure he hung out with plenty Thai hookers. They're the women he's on about when he says chicks dig his hair.

Naa I wasn't.. Lee, were you?

Pretty sure he wasn't. I know they are desperate for money, but some people even they would turn down :p I used the word "people" in a very loose context with Lee

Singapore I believe. Although he probably made a stop in Bangkok along the way. I'm sure he hung out with plenty Thai hookers. They're the women he's on about when he says chicks dig his hair.

Oh, he hung out :p

Nah mate, never been to Thailand. Weren't you there, this summer? :p

Didn't you get cramp last time you engaged in an activity involving women?

How do you know I'm not one of them?!?!

It's just as embarrassing.. I here cramp is a re occuring thing! Uh oh! Sometimes I get hand cramp..when I get bored :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread