Your Cricket What bat should i buy?

Naver

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys,

I am new to the forums and the reason why im making this is to simply ask for your opinions. I am a junior cricketer playing for club in Australia. I am around 5ft 7 and an opener for T20 and a middle-order batsmen for 50overs because i cant refrain myself from smashing the ball. I would say i am alot more confident against spinners than pacers and i absolutely LOVE to drive. My weight range would be around light-medium or medium. Thanks

some indian bat would suit you :p seriously though all high-end bats are pretty much the same in terms of weight, thickness, grains etc.

If i had to pick one i would go with a gunn&moore bat.

hm, at this moment, im tryna decide from other puma iridium, kookaburra kahuna, kookaburra blade or the gm icon.. any suggestions?

Hello.
I don't know, if this is a right thread to ask this question, but...
I want to teach my kid how to play cricket. I was trying to do some research, you know, places where I can sign my kid up and I found this site, which listed sports venues. I'm placed in London. Do you know any of these places, that can teach him how to play? Is there any little league, or something of this kind?

Thank you for all your help.

Hello.
I don't know, if this is a right thread to ask this question, but...
I want to teach my kid how to play cricket. I was trying to do some research, you know, places where I can sign my kid up and I found this site, which listed sports venues. I'm placed in London. Do you know any of these places, that can teach him how to play? Is there any little league, or something of this kind?

Thank you for all your help.

Why don't you contact some cricket clubs and I'm sure they may have some coaching sessions. At my club I know some kids as young as 4 do coaching, so just contact some clubs and they'll help you.

Users who are viewing this thread