Samarth27.09

International Cricketer
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What is the actual meaning of life ? Why are we all here (world) ? What is our purpose ? Why were we all born ?.....

There surely are infinite no. of questions like the ones above but all of them have the very same answer...

So tell me what do you guys think is the meaning of life ?

I would like to request @Mod Police and @RUDOLPH to please ban the user who answers as 42 or as
"the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death."

D

Deleted member 46200

The answer for those who have ever read Douglas Adams is 42.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
The meaning of life is like a set of keys.
The more you try to look for it, the less likely you are of finding it.

Just a lil bit of wisdom there.

D

Deleted member 46200

The meaning of life is to meet a great guy and let him look after you for the rest of your life. Let him spoil you and take your crap every month(ish) and not moan about it. And, always be wrong in arguments!

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The meaning of life is to meet a great guy and let him look after you for the rest of your life. Let him spoil you and take your crap every month(ish) and not moan about it. And, always be wrong in arguments!

Well this hopefully dispels any myths about you being a full on feminist :p

D

Deleted member 46200

Well this hopefully dispels any myths about you being a full on feminist :p
Who in hells fury think I'm a feminist... ? I'm soooo bloody girly and sweet and too nice... ! Try it... ?

Ohm

User Title Purchaser
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I would like to request @Mod Police and @RUDOLPH to please ban the user who answers as 42 or as
"the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth, reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death."

matthew-perry-as-chandler-bing-in-friends.png

Users who are viewing this thread