What profession are u in ???????

Iam in STD XII and preparing myself for IIT JEE (Iam reside in mumbai)

Can u tell me how good a college SHah and Anchor is ? I have heard the name but don`t know much about its grade?

Originally posted by adi123@Aug 28 2004, 06:46 PM
Iam in STD XII and preparing myself for IIT JEE (Iam reside in mumbai)
Have you taken any correspondence course?????
If not its a serious advice to u as a 1 yr elder that Do take FIITJEE's correspondence !
It helps a lot ! Even I used to think that to be a crap but now I know its importance !!!!!
Anyways how to appear for Anna University and where is it by the way ????

Its hard studying in Pak dont know about india but i think its more less the same.

Originally posted by hassan1823@Aug 28 2004, 08:45 PM
Its hard studying in Pak dont know about india but i think its more less the same.
You're just in 9th !
IIT JEE is the toughest exam you need to clear at this level that we( I, Nikhil, Adi, Bharat, Pal etc. ) are in !
Anyways if you want I can post imp problems in PCM related to our entrance exam in this thread !!!!
What do u guys say ??????

Its not for those people!
Its only for people like Bharat Adi etc. who are aiming for IIT!
I think u don't know how Tough Competetion is for IIT JEE
More than 2 lacs student appear for the exam
15000 clear Screening Part
2500 clear the Mains !

well stop telling us that IIT JEE is very tough and by the way there are lots of other exams which are even tougher

Originally posted by hassan1823@Sep 2 2004, 07:15 PM
well stop telling us that IIT JEE is very tough and by the way there are lots of other exams which are even tougher
Is that so :lol:
Lets have a poll !

You need to start the poll cuz you say there are other exams tougher than IIT JEE
I think you dont even know what other exams are there after XIIth

alright then i wasnt even talking about exams in india and i meant exam in all around the world after graduation

Originally posted by hassan1823@Sep 3 2004, 03:33 PM
alright then i wasnt even talking about exams in india and i meant exam in all around the world after graduation
Brother IIT is not given after Graduation !

Users who are viewing this thread