What stupid but funny mistakes have you made?

I hit a cricket ball through the window while my mother was watching TV in that room.

it broke the tv as well. Even though i had to use my money to replace it and the window it was so funny :lol:

Played cricket in the class at school and got detained at the school for two Sundays. :D :D

I remember one match in Sharjah when Sachin hit McGrath out of the stadium and it hit someone walking on the road. :lol:

One more, in the first ICC knockout in Kenya, Brett Lee hit some Indian bowler out of the stadium and the ball broke the windshield of a car. :lol: :lol:

One more, in the first ICC knockout in Kenya, Brett Lee hit some Indian bowler out of the stadium and the ball broke the windshield of a car.??

it was zaheer khan

while practicing in the acadamey and was doing catching practice

i was not concentrating and the ball comes and hit on the upper part of my nose and got a spot ..

and every one was smiling

It's not really stupid butIwas playing cricket at school and a short ball came and I tried to smash it out of the courts but it hit my inside edge and went onto the stumps.Fortunately for me it was a no-ball. :cheezy:

we were really upset with one fellow who calls himself a senior in our club and so we banged him with short-pitched bowling. :lol: he never came for practice from then on. iniyan was also present during that session.

Originally posted by Gobi@Sep 2 2003, 05:38 PM
we were really upset with one fellow who calls himself a senior in our club and so we banged him with short-pitched bowling. :lol:? he never came for practice from then on. iniyan was also present during that session.
Why? Did you knock him out or something?

hi da machan.

Yes, I remeber it. It was two weeks back. There is one fellow who is one of the worst batsmen in our team and still we find him advising us on how to bat. :lol: We asked the pacers to bang him with short-stuff. You should have seen him running for cover. :lol: :lol: We have two great bowlers in our side. One is Gobi, the other is Basheer. Right arm fast. They made sure he never turned up for advice. :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread